Edo Sushi Bar

Berlin 601 - Miraflores , Lima, Peru

Edo Sushi Bar Lima Reviews

kerisina kerisina
The best sushi in Peru Jan 09, 2011
We all know Perú is a mixt of culture, well if the culture is amazing, try to seak into the cuisine world !!! , especialy in the sushi category.

I love the food and the sushi is one of the top ! And the best place : Edo Sushi bar!!!

If you love sushi, and are in Peru, Edo is a MUST !! You can find Sushi, makis, sashimi , with meat or just vegie.

Were to find it? www.edosushibar.com

Ok those are my favourites dishes :

Edo Maki

Shogun Maki

Portobello filled with clams

for drink? Take a Maracuya (pasion fruit) frozen or even a pisco sour.

Edo Sushi Bar is growing, and you might be able to fine one... me?? I am on troubles, they just opened one behind my office... yeah terrible. The food is amaizing, and the price worth it, but it´s not so sustainable going there every single day.... I would love it, but not my bugded.... =(
This is the new site, very close t…
The bar
Nothing better like a cold fresh p…
yadilitta yadilitta
Oish! - Edo Sushi Bar! Nov 07, 2008
Japanese Cuisine is one of my favorites, but it's not so popular here. It's just getting popular. They are opening new sushi places and I decided to go with Mal to one I have never been before, but I have read very good reviews about it.

Edo Sushi Bar has been in the business for about 3 years now, when they started with a small place in San Borja. Now they have 3 and we went to the remodeled one in Miraflores, which has caramel colored chairs and reddish sushi bar, with all the fresh products on display. The windows have a cool bamboo design. They play good music too, making the atmosphere very nice.

Now, talk about the food. Edo offers amazing flavors, the freshest in seafood ingredients. They have made a name for themselves by being the ones with the largest selection of Sushi rolls and a very good quality – price ratio. This might be one of the "disadvantages" from Japanese food, that it can be expensive according to our standards, but not here where it is reasonably priced.

This time we tried first the makis and chose:

an Ura Maki, the "Kimono" (roll with tuna, shrimp tempura, Japanese Cucumber, involved with spinach) &

an Karami Maki, the "Rocoto Maki" (this was a fusion since it has the Japanese cucumber, shrimp, salmon but also a rocoto - Peruvian spicy red pepper - and cilantro dressing)

Both of them were really tasty!

We also tried the sushi, well good rice topped with fresh tuna was very good..

Finally we got one of the salads we saw at the menu. It was really fresh and so well presented. I loved the texture of it.

The food not only tastes very very good, but it's also so artistic presented... they take care of every single detail to make it really delightful.

Now, the staff. They are young and helpful. The itamaes can be young too, but have a lot of expertise and will surprise you with their creations. If you are alone, take a sit at the bar and let them do it!

Although this place is not old in business, they have already won over a devoted following crowd, and I'm one of them, hehe. I suggest you not only eat the rolls but try the other dishes they have carefully selected and you will be surprised.
Table looks so nice...
the entrance
charming inside
the itamaes
yadilitta says:
haha, that's a great coincidence! Although I don't think is the same Edo, since this one is a small one, but at least they have the name in common, plus the tasty food :P
Posted on: Dec 09, 2008
mistyleatherneck says:
I also ate at Edo Sushi Bar in Hyde Park New York back in October. What a coincidence.
great food!!!