Edmonton Mall

Edmonton, Canada

Edmonton Mall Reviews

cyara87 cyara87
One of the worlds biggest shopping mall - just amazing! Mar 05, 2011
We went to Edmonton at the end of October. It was already freezing cold, and everything was closed - everything but the Edmonton Mall. It was actually the reason, why I wanted to go to Edmonton. I didn't expect though, that there wasn't anything else to do ;)

I have never seen anything like that: There was a huge pirate ship for events in the middle of a hallway and a ice rink, where people played ice hockey. A waterpark, "Galaxyland" with roller-coasters, mini-golf ..... not to forget around 800 stores to shop at! :D

So for us, it really wasn't a problem at all to spend 3 days in Edmonton, even though the mall was the only place to go ;)
lulusd lulusd
Nice Nice Nice!! Aug 23, 2008
Had a great time at this place, Edmonton is soooooooo cold during thanksgiving, so the mall is a good hideout, since they had a casino and an indoor rollercoaster!!! wohooo!

Related Travel Blogs About Edmonton Mall

"Did she just think we were prostitutes?"
We left from Jasper pretty early in the morning. We seemed to be the first ones awake on the campsite as we pulled away on the frosty road, slightly bitter at the site of warm campers and RVs lining …Edmonton Mall. Without having to pull out a map, the mall is a big attraction and as many signs…
edmonton events
Edmonton, a vacation destination you say?  I know...not a lot of first places people may think. Yes, it is a quiet city, but still a place I'll always call home.  Love the Summers here, and…Edmonton Mall Edmonton Indy Races The Edmonton Fringe Festival Edmonton Jazz Festival Edmonton Street Festival…
Saskatoon and Edmonton
Arrived in Saskatoon at about 10pm to discover that greyhound had broken a zip on my pack, not happy! Walked about 20 minutes to get to our accommodation only to discover no one there to check us in,…mall, West Edmonton Mall. It certainly was big! It had a big theme park with lots of roller coasters…

Check Edmonton Hotel Deals