Edinboro Castle

020 7255 9651

Edinboro Castle London Reviews

UKAmerican UKAmeric…
Strawberry Beer to enjoy in the garden Mar 31, 2008
Note: I'm not talking about the city in Scotland, I'm talking about a really cool pub in Camden that has Strawberry Beer. And no, it isn't a typo.

I've only been a handful of times, but they were all really good experiences. Located (more like hidden) in Camden, you can escape all the pesky tourists and hang out in the wonderful back garden they've provided...if it's not raining.

This place offers a selection of fruit beer, and plenty of dishes. I've only tried the burger (I really like burgers), but the have special specials on Sunday. Pasta, steak, the whole nine.

If you've never had a Strawberry Beer, you're in look as they serve Fruli. It comes in Strawberry and Cherry, and tastes divine. Though, if you're a proper beer critic, you probably wouldn't like it. I'll put it like this: I HATE beer, but I LOVE this stuff. If you love beer, you may just have the opposite effect.

The staff is nice, and the atmosphere is laid back. It's a good thing.
xxwishnonstarzz xxwishno…
Great beer garden but poor service Aug 11, 2008
I rate this pub an average just for the atmosphere. If it weren't for that I wouldn't recommend it because the service was HIDEOUS! 15 min to get a pint and on a Wednesday when it wasn't too terribly busy. :(

The beer garden is amazing though and they have a BBQ going during the summer. The food looked great but I had already eaten so I didn't try any. :( Good selection of beers on tap for a pretty okay price. Not too terribly expensive but not amazingly cheap either.

Anyway, go if you're near there and have a good deal of patience.

Check London Hotel Deals