Economy Inn

Check Perrysburg Hotel Deals

Economy Inn Perrysburg Reviews

tour_guy tour_guy
Simple and nice budget hotel close to I-80/I-475 in Perrsyburg, OH Jul 30, 2015
I stayed in this hotel located in Perrysburg, OH just for a night while I was driving to New Jersey as part of my road trip. I picked this hotel since it was very close to the highways and was also highly recommended in Booking.com for the budget and the quality, which was true based on the my experience as well.

The hotel is an one-story building, simple, budget friendly yet good for a short break from the long road trips. The hotel is located right off the I-475 and just minutes from I-80, so it is very easy to spot and enter/exit the highways.

The room I booked was a single queen bed for about $40/night + tax, however, I got upgraded to a nice king bed for no additional cost, since I requested a quieter room!

The room, of course, was dated with old furniture and lighting, but knowing it's not a star category or luxury hotel, it is well understood for value of the money. Surprisingly, the room wasn't having any mold or bad smell of any sort!

The king bed room I stayed had a small fridge, microwave, TV, work desk with phone, small coffee table with a decent bed and clean pillows/sheets. The complimentary wi-fi was good inside the room and worked well. There is no breakfast or coffee/tea amenities provided by the hotel.

The bathroom was well kept, but it had separated shower-toilet and wash area, which is also nice if traveling with partners or family to make up the time. The shower had hot water and worked well.

The good thing about this hotel is parking, as we park the car just outside the room door making it very convenient to move luggage and stuffs.

There is a gas station and Waffle House restaurant within the same hotel complex and there are many restaurants and stores within few blocks from the hotel location.

Overall, I liked this place and would consider staying again if passing by this area in future. This can be a place for anyone looking for simple yet decent hotel/motel room for a night or two.
Nana_gincin says:
Very informative, thanks for shared it Jay!
Posted on: Jul 29, 2015