Econo Lodge Kalamazoo

Econo Lodge Kalamazoo Rates and Deals

Econo Lodge Kalamazoo Reviews

pinchora pinchora
cheap hotel... not too bad Aug 16, 2008
I got to the econo lodge at 11ish PM... I got my key and headed to my room. It was like any cheaper hotel out there and it smelled sort of musty. The receptionist was very nice... and she was efficient. I even got a little discount since I had such a late check in which I thought was nice.

the bedroom was basic...just some basic cable and a quilty thing as a cover instead of the comforter. I didn't sleep too well in the bed... it was a little stiff for my tastes but I like fluffy beds so it could be just right for someone else.

the breakfast ended at 10AM so I set my alarm for 9:30AM to I could grab something... but I was so exhausted that I hit snooze til 11AM so I missed it.. which is good cuz other wise I wouldn't have found the really good donut place down the road!!

Again with this place... there was no shade way to park my car in a place where it would be in shade so the perishable's and electronics I had in my car wouldn't get too heated up in the morning... all shade here is for evening sun.

Econo Lodge Kalamazoo Overview

Econo Lodge Kalamazoo is located in Kalamazoo and near the airport. Kalamazoo Institute of Arts, Kalamazoo Valley Museum, and Waldo Stadium are local attractions. Additional area points of interest include Western Michigan University.

Hotel Features.
The hotel serves a complimentary breakfast. Econo Lodge Kalamazoo features laundry facilities, coffee in the lobby, and a microwave in the lobby. Additional property amenities include air conditioning in public areas. Guest parking is complimentary. The front desk is open 24 hours a day. This is a smoke-free property.

113 air-conditioned guestrooms at Econo Lodge Kalamazoo feature complimentary toiletries. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations. Wireless Internet access is available. In addition to desks, guestrooms offer phones as well as free local calls (restrictions may apply). Premium cable television is provided. Guests may request extra towels/bedding and wake-up calls. Guestrooms are all non-smoking.

You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed. Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.

Econo Lodge Amenities

• Complimentary Toiletries
  • TV
  • Desk
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Towels