Econo Lodge Inn and Suites Hagerstown

Econo Lodge Inn and Suites Hagerstown Rates and Deals

Econo Lodge Inn and Suites Hagerstown Reviews

diisha392 diisha392
A Basic Hotel Sep 04, 2010
When throwing together an overnight trip to the Harpers Ferry area with my parents, I was simply looking for somewhere cheap to stay in Hagerstown, our meeting point. The Econo Lodge was the cheapest hotel that didn't have scary reviews on Expedia or Around 1 PM I booked a room on-line. When we checked in around 7, the guy easily found my reservation, I didn't even have to produce a receipt.

The elevator was small and smelled a bit of cigarette smoke. We would notice later that the elevator door blended right in with the hotel room doors; without the elevator sign, we probably would have walked past it at least once during our stay.

Our room was adequate. There was only one sink but it had a wide counter top. The microwave sat on top of the mini-fridge. I had three concerns about the room. The tub controls were easy to figure out. However, the faucet dripped. When we alerted hotel management to this, they asked if it would bother us, we said no, and they responded that maintenance would take care of it the next day. The tub also leaked; my bath water level dropped at least half an inch during my short bath. There were also some chips in the tub's veneer. Concern two: our TV screen was not clear. Especially around the edges, the image blurred. Reading any words was very difficult. Concern three: the curtain did not block the morning light very well. We wanted to get up anyway, but a lot of sunlight sneaked in by the edge of the curtain.

Although there was no restaurant on site, a Bob Evans was just down the road on the same side and a Denny's was across the street from the Bob Evans.

The continental breakfast had waffles, muffins, toast, and little pastries. The seating area was not adequate. There were only two chairs per table.

I paid $83 total for three adults since there was a charge for the third adult (normal). It was a decent price for what we got.

When approaching from Route 70, hug the left lane and watch for signs.
the lobby
elevator on the first floor
Vlindeke says:
Nice review! But you uploaded it 5 times.....
Posted on: Sep 06, 2010

Econo Lodge Inn and Suites Hagerstown Overview

Located on Dual Highway, several restaurants like Cracker Barrel are adjacent the Econo Lodge Inn and Suites Hagerstown. Attractions like the Hagerstown Ice Rink, Museum of National Arts, the Appalachian Trail, are nearby. Outdoor activities include skiing, white-water rafting, fishing, hiking and shopping. The area is accessible to city bus, cabs and Greyhound Bus station. There are car rental companies nearby.

All rooms have cable TV, in-room safe, microwave oven, refrigerator, desk, free wifi access and hair dryer. Some rooms have free coffee, in-room coffee maker, and hot tub. Non-smoking rooms are available. Pets are allowed for an additional cost.

With a relaxed atmosphere, the Econo Lodge Inn and Suites Hagerstown offers amenities like and on-site exercise room, free wireless high-speed internet access, and outdoor parking. Business services include copy and fax machines, free local calls and wake-up service. Coin-operated laundry facilities are accessible within the premises.

Econo Lodge Inn and Suites Amenities

• Complimentary Toiletries
  • TV
  • Laundry service
  • Facsimile
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Towels