Econo Lodge Grand Forks

Average rate: $60 - Hotel class: 1 star
900 n 43rd st, Grand Forks, ND, USA
Econo Lodge - front of the hotel (not in winter)
Econo Lodge - my room

Econo Lodge Grand Forks Rates and Deals

Econo Lodge Grand Forks Reviews

alyssa_ob alyssa_ob
Cheap, clean but a bit noisy Jan 05, 2009
This hotel is one of the cheapest in town but cozy enough for me for a few nights. I had a room that opened to the parking lot, where you can plug your car in to make sure it starts in the subzero mornings! My room had one queen sized bed and a fridge and microwave. The hotel also has free wireless internet and a small continental breakfast. They seemed to book everyone in the rooms opening to the parking lot first because I had neighbors every night and some of them were noisy. Since it was cold (easily -15 F at night), some diesel trucks ran all night in the parking lot. I think it may have been quieter on second floor and away from the parking lot. The bed was really comfortable, though. Breakfast wasn't much but they have free 24-hour coffee and free daily newspapers. The hallways of the hotel smelled nice :) The hotel is on the north end of town near the interstate and is a couple of miles from the university.
my room
my small bathroom
front of the hotel (not in winter)

Econo Lodge Grand Forks Overview

Located in the business district, the Econo Lodge Grand Forks is close to many area attractions such as the Alerus Centre, UND Fighting Sioux football team, Grand Forks Air Force Base, Chester Fritz Auditorium, Columbia Mall, Scheels All-Sport, Lowes Home Improvement Center and Arnold Palmer's King's Walk Golf Course.

Rooms are equipped with standard amenities and services which include free wireless high speed Internet access, microwaves, refrigerators, hair dryers, irons and ironing boards. Suites have 32-inch flat screen TVs with expanded cable. Smoking and non-smoking rooms may be requested.

The Econo Lodge Grand Forks offers amenities and services which include free continental breakfast, free wireless high-speed Internet access and free local calls. This is a pet-friendly hotel. A business center with a fax service is available for the business traveler. Guest laundry facilities are also available.

Econo Lodge Amenities

• Hair Dryer
  • TV
  • Facsimile
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Family Room