Ecohostel Andromeda

Check Ghent Hotel Deals

Ecohostel Andromeda Ghent Reviews

Lotus28 Lotus28
Cozy place like home May 02, 2011
I stayed there just for a night at 8people dorm room. I paid 22 Euros for one night.

Bed linens were really clean and duvet was sun-dried and smelt good.

They had 4 shower rooms that can be locked, and it was spacey enough for me to change my clothes and bring my stuff while having a shower.

They also had power supply in every shower room and you could also dry your hair if you bring your own hair driers.

And water pressure of the shower was perfect too.

Travelers could communicate with others either at decks or lounges, and also I could use WI-FI without any troubles.

Breakfast was just simple, bread and organic jams/cheese.

I could have coffee or tea anytime for free (self-service).

It was a houseboat near "Brugespoort" tram stop on line 4, and also close to the tram stop to go to the historical site. I walked to the historical site and it took me about 15mins on foot.

The only kick-back is just a location, when I was coming back at night, I felt a bit scary because some guys hanging out there was swearing at me sometime, but I really recommend this hostel to everyone.

PS: They had 2 big dogs and 1 kittie on the deck... I also recommend to those who like animals, but I think it would be a kick-back to those who don't like them. Kittie never comes in the room so even if you have allergies I think you'd be ok. (I have cats allergy too.)
Lotus28 says:
It was! Actually it was the best hostel that I have ever stayed in the past... Highly recommended!
Posted on: May 08, 2011