Eco Desert Morocco

www.ecodesertmorocco.com - +212668366714, +212668207433

Eco Desert Morocco Marrakech Reviews

yasuyo yasuyo
3nights 4days tour for Sahara Desert Dec 08, 2017
The main destination in Morocco is of course for Sahara Desert. I've looking for the tour company from Japan before heading to Morocco few weeks. I've got some itinerary from a couple of companies then decided to make reservation with Eco Desert Morocco. Because the owner Atoman is great organizing my desire,he reply to me quickly as much as he can,and good personality with humble. It was enough to confidence him even I make booking from Japan,sending deposit 150 euros.

We made 3nights and 4days tour from Marrakech to Sahara Desert and end to Fez.

The cost is 890 Euros for 4 people.

Including: 4×4car,gas,driver,guide(as driver is not good speaking English),3nights for hotels,breakfast,dinner,camel ride,stop by some sightseeing places(Enter fee is extra)

I ordered to make reservation at third day for luxuary hotel in Meruzouga,if not we could make more cheaper. Also offered to stay longer at around Sahara,so they made one night at Sahara Desert camp and one night at Merzouga.

They pick up us at our acommodation in Marrakech,driving long way through Atlas mountain. They stop by Ourzazarte and Ait Ben Haddou,then stayed Dades 1st night. 2nd day,we visited Monkeyfinger rock,Dades gorge,Todra gorge,then heading to Sahara Desert Camp with riding on a Camel one by one.

At the Camp,they play for us Berber music which is local music with drums at front of fire.

And the night I ordered to have Shesha in sahara desert,yes this is not including in a tour,but they prepare it for me(I bought shesha leaf before into desert) and went to night picnic in desert,it was something good experience for me.

At 3rd day,we stay near desert so we explore around Merzouga. 2 of us went back with camel,but me and my daughter wanted back by a car. We could spend some more time in desert. We enjoyed photography and met a Sahara fox by chance was so nice. After we all gather again,visited the lake in Merzouga,Oasis,Nomad family,local Gnaoua music...

The hotel we offered Dar Hassan is really nice and I think the tour cost is still chap with this hotel.

The last day,4. We drive to Fez from merzouga. It quite far away,but we still could stop by a few nice sight place,Ziz vallery and Ifran.

There were so many good experiences about berber pizza for lunch,camping in a desert,nice hotels and most memorise thing is ride on a top of car which no driver at Merzouga! Our crazy nice driver Hassan made our trip more enjoyable. This is priceless.

I'll take Eco Desert Morocco Tour next time if I got a chance to visit Morocco again!

Also I think that they organizing any places in Morocco. High recomend tour company!
Ait Ben Haddou
Dades Gorge
Berber music
The lake
yasuyo says:
Thanks,Justine!
If you ever go to Sahara desert,I do recommend you the company also the driver Hassan!
Posted on: Jan 03, 2018
jnyx19 says:
What a nice review! Nice job!
Posted on: Jan 01, 2018
yasuyo says:
Thank you for the congrats and all the smiles on my review’s pictures !!!
Posted on: Dec 15, 2017