Eatos mexican diner

www.eatos.fi - +358 20 734 6955

Eatos mexican diner Helsinki Reviews

janniina janniina
Mexican food with not so good service Sep 28, 2016
Me and my friends went here last weekend to celebrate birthdays.

My friend had reserved a table for 11 people. Our first problem here was, that there wasn't enough chairs around the table.. and the table was too small for all of us.

Then we got our menus, but the service was really slow. We ordered our food, but nothing came. We just sat there and talked with each others. No drinks or anything.

When our Food finally came it was EXTRA HOT. They have couple kinds of dishes, and ALL of them is full of Chili. For example I ordered feta and spinach taco, and it was full of red chili. No mention of this in the menu. My friend also got herself chicken burrito, which was also full of chili. You really couldn't taste anything else, but the chili.

My other friends ordered bottle of wine, which came after they had eaten their dishes already.

And when we ordered checks, it took an hour for them to bring those for us. And it was all wrong/messed up, so it took another 30 mins to deal that before we could leave.

But I think that service (or the fact that there's no service) is the main reason, why you could get a table from there right away on Saturday evening.
vances says:
What a fiasco! So sorry you had such a terrible experience... especially as it was for birthday celebrations.

:^(