Easystreet Cafe

easystreetcafe.net - (419)353-0988

Easystreet Cafe Bowling Green Reviews

PhinsAndGills PhinsAnd…
Aug 04, 2007
Easystreet Café is, simply put, one of the best places to eat in Bowling Green, Ohio. While you must nearly always wait for a table, go to the bar, even if it’s for a non-alcoholic drink. I have never met an unfriendly bartender at Easystreet, and this trip was no exception. I was made a wonderful margarita.

We were sat within about 10 minutes by a very friendly hostess. There are just a few tables at the front of the restaurant overlooking the street, this is where we sat. The view was nice. We ordered the tomato bread for an appetizer which was WONDERFUL! I had a Caribbean glazed sirloin. While I wouldn’t classify the sauce as Caribbean, it was WONDERFUL! The steak was done perfectly to my liking and the sweet potato was hot. Our salads were fresh and crisp, and soup (clam chowder) was the perfect temperature. It was very thick and had good flavor (although I think it might have been imitation crab. Either way, it was great.) Dan had cod, which he said was done very well. He enjoyed his steamed veggies. We have absolutely no complaints about the meal.

While eating at Easystreet takes a little time, I feel it’s worth it. Our bill (not including drinks) was under $40, which I felt was great for this quality of meal and experience.

For those wanting nightlife, there is a bar upstairs also with nightly entertainment.
From http://easystreetcafe.net/