EasyHotel Earl's Court

Check London Hotel Deals

EasyHotel Earl's Court London Reviews

ants2009 ants2009
Cheap hotel in Earls Court Jun 01, 2011
I booked directly online for a 10 day stay when we first moved to London. Our rate at the time was £25 per night, which was a bargain.

The rooms are tiny but functional. There is basically a double bed, and small flat screen tv on the wall, and a tiny shower/toliet.

It does serve its purpose, but for a 10 day stay is a bit of a stretch on your nerves!

TV costs are additional, and we paid £10 for a 4 day tv access.

The Earls Court area is great, and the tube station is a major hub and can get you anywhere in London relatively quickly. Theres also a large Tesco and Sainsbury supermarket in walking distance, along with High Street Kensington which is great for shopping.

Only downside, the rooms are bright orange, and we had a room with no window, so it felt a bit claustrophobic.

Overall, easy website to book and confirm, friendly front desk staff, and you get what you pay for. Its safe and clean and for London what more would you want!
Isabelle_G Isabelle…
Good value for money Jul 21, 2011
This is the first London EasyHotel I stayed at and it was absolutely fine. I got the cheapest room available, which had no window but it was no problem since I wasn't not going to spend much time at the hotel and just needed a clean place for a few nights. The bathroom was small but clean. No problem with getting hot water or water pressure in the shower.

The hotel location is good, only a few minutes walk from Earl's Court underground station and there's also a bus going to Oxford St stopping right in front of the hotel. There's also a big supermarket around the corner.

The service is basic as you need to pay extra money for everything but you know it in advance (mentioned on their website). The receptionist was nice and helpful.
Abith Abith
GREAT VALUE! Apr 16, 2011
A great choice, I'm in love with easyHotel after this! Perfect if you are looking for no frills, cheap lodging. A friend and I shared the room (which was cramped, but turned out to be a decently fun experience)and paid less than a hostel; all while ensuring our stuff was safely locked away in a hotel room while we were gone. Pretty much no amenities (which we were okay with) but Tesco is within walking distance and that feed us cheaply. Good choice for those on a budget, not for those looking to do London lavishly.
antonyang antonyang
Dec 03, 2007
First of all I must say it is really cheap so don't expect too much luxury. Your room is bound to be small and bathroom tiny. I found it to be a good place for backpackers. Not the ideal hotel if you want to shop and dine and do all the good stuff at the same time. No place to store your luggage, no lifts, tiny staircase. The service is minimal if any. The Air quality is quite bad since all windows are locked for safety. The temperature in the rooms cannot be regulated so be sure to come for a cold night.

Check London Hotel Deals