Easy Tiger Hostel

Phong Nha, Vietnam

Easy Tiger Hostel Phong Nha Reviews

RTW_Wannabe RTW_Wann…
Jan 16, 2016
I booked Easy Tiger because it was right opposite the bus stop and because my tour guide friend James at Hanoi Vietnam Backpackers recommended it. It was a great hostel; arriving at a crap time in the morning is normal (that is when the buses come from Hanoi) so reception is open with sofas and hammocks out back you can lounge on until you can check in. They have a cool bar area and the food is good. Breakfast is not included but I enjoyed the food I ate here and was worth what they charged. It was all Western based foods though rather than Vietnamese but you could get great local food nearby. The bed was very comfy and big for a bunk and there is a standard 4 people per room with large lockers and padlocks provided which was good, and each room had its own bathroom. All in all, a good hostel. I booked my motorbike rider through the desk here and the people that took organized tours via this hostel all raved about them so there are no negatives I can think of!! They also have happy hour woooooo.
Phong Nha Map