Eastwood Manor Libis

Manila, Philippines
Eastwood Manor Libis -  gimmick at Manor SuperClub
Eastwood Manor Libis - If you want a hangout that will intensify your exhilarating night, Here at Manor clubhouse at Eastwood is the perfect place for you.
Eastwood Manor Libis - I rushed my self going to Manor by 11:30 in the evening. The crowd was so alive and when I was stepped on the dance floor I cannot stop dancing because of the beats of the music

Eastwood Manor Libis Manila Reviews

pin0y_traveller143 pin0y_tr…
Super Manor Club Oct 05, 2011
In a city that almost never sleeps with bustling call centers, restaurants and a new high-end mall, a new haven for Manila’s partyphiles has risen in Eastwood City: The Manor Superclub!

The newest club to surface in Manila’s nightscape is situated at the heart of Eastwood City. Brought to you by the Master's of the clubbing concept, Manor is the brainchild of Embassy ingénue Erik Cua, Stephen Ku, Tim Yap, and Bingo Manahan. So you know you're in good hands, with a rocking night out guaranteed!

Housing two clubbing rooms, Basement and Penthouse and Terrace, each area has its distinct brand of music. So whether it’s House, Hip Hop, Mash-up, or Rock, Manor's doors are open, so be their guest and as they welcome you home!

You can expect stylish interiors, a wide selection of cocktails, Manila's glitterati, and fist pumping dance music spun by Manila’s top dj’s! The Manor has surely redefined Quezon City’s nightlife!

So take advantage of this amazing deal and make the most of the party season at an irresistible price! Because we all prefer to save on drinks and spend on our party attire! You'll feel like a true VIP when you enjoy free entry for up to 4 people and complete table service! Just remember to reserve in advance.

Cheers!!!!!
If you want a hangout that will in…
I rushed my self going to Manor by…
gimmick at Manor SuperClub