Easter Island Hostel

Easter Island Hostel Reviews

ChrisCoe ChrisCoe
Oct 05, 2014
Kona Tau Hostel

My cost was $35 a night, and after riding around looking at the other hotels that charged upwards of $1,000 a night, I could see little difference.

The owner's sister, Lory, was overly nice to me. She took me out a few nights, greeted me with fresh baked treats and coffee most days, and loved to tell me the do's and Don'ts, took me fishing at night (then cooked and ate said fish), and she also gave me a parting gift. I could not possibly list here how great she was!

As for the rooms. They were clean, had a maid almost always on hand to address problems, I met some great ppl, the water was hot, the internet was great, the breakfast was superb, they provided fresh linens daily, and they picked me up and dropped me off at the airport free of charge.

I can't say a single negative thing about this place.
Our 4 person locked room with own …

Easter Island Hostel Overview

This is a simplistic accommodation with all you need for a budget stay on the island. There is a small dining room, bathrooms with hot shower, a small kitchen with refrigerators and all utensils needed for cooking your own breakfast and meals. A dormitory with comfortable bunk beds and clean linen. There is no Wi-Fi in the property, but there is free internet access in the public library for all tourists, only minutes away. We make tours around the island with English or Spanish speaking guide

Easter Island Hostel Amenities