EastSeven Berlin Hostel
Schwedter Str. 7, Berlin, Germany
EastSeven Berlin Hostel Rates and Deals
EastSeven Berlin Hostel Reviews
One of the best hostels I have stayed in Mar 07, 2011
A friend and I stayed in an 8 room dorm in February for 14 euros a night each. It probably will be more expensive during the summertime. It was definitely worth the money- EastSeven Berlin Hostel is one of the best hostels I've stayed at.
- Staff are very friendly and helpful
- Bedrooms and bathrooms are insanely clean
- Bedroom was actually very spacious. Stylish, too(Saw a 4 bed dorm, much less spacious but pretty standard)
- Actual bed was comfortable, sheets and blanket provided
- Free personal locker, lock and key provided
- Amazing kitchen facilities: all pots, pans, plates, utensils available for use, even a communal food section
- Hostel sells 1 euro beers
Only things EastSeven needs:
- Better location: really isn't terrible because you can take the U2 from Senefelder Platz, but it isn't in the middle of a hub of culture or anything
1 / 1 TravBuddies found this review helpful/trustworthy
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!
Feb 01, 2007
It was a bit tricky finding the hostel, and we were quite worried as we traveled down the alleys and graffiti artist buildings... what had we gotten ourselves into? However, upon entering EASTSEVEN, we felt quite at home and at ease, especially after setting our packs down!
The hostel provides help in finding walking tours, which are incredible. The guides are exceptional, the tours are quite cheap, and you are able to see the highlights and learn some beyond the scene facts as well. It is one thing to read about the WALL, but it is another thing to experience it and to experience the city from the eyes of one who has been there.. who has experienced it for himself or for herself...
The hostel is close to an artistic area in town with unique restaurants, GREAT outdoor markets on Saturdays (go to experience local and international food and life), a cool theater, and the infamous LIEBE sign.
If you are traveling in the fall or winter, the hostel has a nice heating system, so you won't have to pile on your coats or clothing in order to stay warm:) They also provide down comforters and HOT showers:) There is a great garden outside for the nature lovers, and if you speak espanol, there is a lady who works there who will be your best friend if you speak with her!! The staff is excellent, and they helped us out in so many ways!! Great place that is central to all.