East of Galleria

Check Pasig City Hotel Deals

East of Galleria Pasig City Reviews

edregin edregin
My 1st "CONDOTEL" Experience Mar 14, 2012

With my recent holiday to my hometown (Madrid, SDS), I thought of spending a few nights in Manila. When in Manila normally I stay with my relatives but since almost everyone's busy I thought I'd stay in a hotel again (this reminds me to write a review of the hotel I stayed at last year)...anyway, while browsing for a hotel I came across this "Condotel" and I was so happy I booked it.

EAST OF GALLERIA CONDOMINIUM (C1417), couldn't be happier here!

The Location: Very convenient. It's located in Ortigas. It maybe difficult to find as it's new but once you get familiar of the place you'd realize it is quite close to Podium Mall, Mega Mall, Robinson's Galleria and Ortigas MRT Station (in fact just few minutes walk away). Easy access to the places you want to visit.

The Property: The place is quite new and fully equipped with facilities/amenities you can find in a hotel. However, since this is not a hotel, you clean it by yourself (i.e making your bed tidy, wash the glasses etc) but since I stayed for a few nights only I didn't mind it at all (it actually made me feel like I am at home and I loved that!).

The Staff: They don't seem to exist! I meant the good way. It felt as if you're the owner of the condo, lol! You come and go anytime along with your visitors/friends. Oh! I must tell you too that the owner of the unit (I met her during check in) is very very nice! During my stay she would sms and call me if everything is alright. I felt I was looked after very well. Thank you Ms. Maris ;-)

The Room: Very comfortable. The room rate is based on RO (room only) and I thought it was worth the value. It's a 2 Bedroom Loft Type Accommodation (01 DBL Bed downstairs and a SGL Bed upstairs). It can somehow accommodate up to 04 pax (would be very good for a family where the sofa can be used as a "sofa bed", it is was too big for me as there was only me accommodating the place). The only downside is that there is only one toilet which is situated upstairs so you have to go up and down...considered it as an exercise routine (I am a person who frequents a CR - Comfort Room), lol!

Above all, my stay couldn't get any better. Definitely will stay here again if I will have the chance to visit Manila.

Bed (Downstairs)
TV also is available in the room d…
The Dining Area
Kitchenette (I hope you don't mind…

East of Galleria Overview

Experience a luxurious lifestyle in a cozy and comfortable home in the middle of Business District in Ortigas Centre, Pasig City. This condominium is surrounded by almost everything you need e.g., restaurants, supermarkets, malls, banks, hospitals, schools, etc. Walking distance from malls like Robinson's Galleria, Podium, St. Francis Square, Megamall, ,Shangri-La; hotels like Holiday Inn, Crowne Plaza, Oakwood; establishments like Asian Development Bank, MRT Station, Medical City, Metrowalk, Edsa Shrine, Poveda. About 15 minutes away from EDSA and C-5 and about 40 minutes to and from the airport. The building is safe and secured w 24 hour roving guards and CCTV monitoring. This condominium offers elegant 2-bedroom fully-furnished units with airconditioning, intercom, hi-speed internet, telephone, fully- equipped kitchen, LCD cable TVs, comfy living area and superior amenities like fitness centre, swimming pool, function room, game room and playground .

East of Galleria Amenities

• Desk
  • Function Rooms
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower
  • Child Pool
  • Pool Outdoor
  • Kids Club
  • Games Available
  • Security and video surveillance in public areas
  • Family Room