East West Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine

(801) 582-2011

East West Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine Salt Lake City Reviews

kayguarnay kayguarn…
The Name really does say it all Nov 18, 2014
I went to East West today for the first time, but I already know I would love to come back. I was having trouble after a whiplash injury to my neck and I knew that I didn't want muscle relaxants or pain killers, but wanted a more holistic approach. This place truly bridges the gap of Eastern and Western medicine. Their strength is education. After a 3 hour visit I not only received a lot of useful information, saw a Western practitioner and then an Eastern practitioner, but received acupuncture treatment and by the time I walked out, my neck pain was gone. I learned about pulses, the tongue exam, and the most important herbs when recovering from a trauma (I was in a bus accident a couple weeks ago, and still feeling the effects of it). i didn't feel like they were trying to sell me things, but instead showed me the spectrum of what was available for my particular concern.

In total, I have to say that this is a very comprehensive clinic with a healthy blend of Allopathic and Naturopathic medicine that I really enjoyed learning about. I think if you would like to learn more, or have a targeted problem you would like addressed, these are wonderful people for that! This is coming from someone who is normally quite skeptical when it comes to health providers and alternative medicines.

Check Salt Lake City Hotel Deals