East Seven 7 Hostel Berlin

Check Berlin Hotel Deals

East Seven 7 Hostel Berlin Reviews

kensadventures kensadve…
Friendly, clean and comfortable Apr 30, 2011
Extremely friendly staff make you feel welcome. I reserved a single private room - it's larger tha I expected and it's really clean and quiet. They have great areas to chill out - the garden area out back and the area inside are really nice. They have laundry service, a kitchen, you can store your own food, and provide dishes/utensils. I'm really glad I booked with them.

Now, as far as location, it's perfect. Just a 2 or 3 minute walk to the u Bahn station. From there, you only have to go 2 stops until you're at alexanderplatz.
smh827 smh827
Affordable, great location. Apr 18, 2011
Nice hostel, great cooking facilities and close to underground stations. Staff were friendly and many tours ran from the hostel including a free walking tour of Berlin. Internet access could have been better.
Chloelf Chloelf
Nice and Friendly Hostel May 12, 2010
East Seven Hostel has a nice friendly atmosphere, its very easy to find, just around the corner from one of the unterbahn stops, the location isn't really great, not much night life around that area, or nice restaurants either.

The staff were very nice and helpful, we asked them for directions to somewhere and they were more than happy to help us. The room was quite small, I liked the way the double bed wasn't two single beds pushed together, shared bathroom which I didn't mind as it wasn't too busy. Theres a living room where you can chill out with others, it also has internet access.

I enjoyed my stay at eastseven hostel, it was very nice except for the location really :)
East Seven Hostel