EWA Mahadha Hotel

EWA Mahadha Hotel - TV

EWA Mahadha Hotel Reviews

victor7878 victor78…
Arabian Nights Oct 31, 2013
I stayed for one night at this hotel as soon as they opened and I was the only guest along with my friend, so we felt like we owned this place.

If you are not familiar with Oman it might be hard to find this place, so I have added the GPS coordinates as a better location guide, the hotel is huge with big gardens and walking area.

The building is made according to the traditional Arabian houses made of real stones and mud it is indescribable how amazing the building is, as inside story this was not supposed to be a hotel but a private palace of the owner but they have changed the plan into hotel..

At the time we stayed, there was not breakfast and swimming pool was not operational but that did not ruin our stay as we could drive and get our food.

The rooms are just amazing the walls the sealing the entire look makes for you feel like you are a part of one thousand and one nights, but the twin beds are small.

Toilets needs to be better ventilated.

There was no wifi but it felt good as you are not connected and that was the mood I am in.

Again if you are a city person you may not like it at all, and if you don't have a car and don't know how to move around and find the nearby attractions it will not be a pleasant trip.

I tried to pay through credit card but they did not accept and I had to pay in cash.

The staff are kind and friendly.
Amazing walls
Ceiling
TV
Romantic
Vikram says:
Congrats!
ilserita says:
Congrats on the feature! :)
cimtech says:
Congrats on your Featured !
Oman Map