EVER8 Serviced Residence

02-6946-0808

EVER8 Serviced Residence Reviews

spencersterlingtoto spencers…
Great for the price Apr 17, 2015
Stayed on the very top floor and the view was amazing! especially at night when all the lights of the city are shining! Very good location and very brand new! Right near the subway so transportation is not an issue! Me and a friend walked all the way to Hongik University from here and it took us about 20 minutes at a slow casual pace. This place is right near the all female University and you can tell! Stores are mostly cosmetics and most clothing stores are only for Women here. Front desk was very nice and helpful and made checking in and out very fast and smooth. Anna from the front desk was the most helpful. thank you Anna! Only issues I had were very minor and small.

First: Elevators take a while if you are staying on the top floors. 2 Elevators didn't see enough for all the residences and guests.

Second: Toilet paper is not allowed to go down with your droppings. I'm sorry if this sounds ridiculous but I need to flush my toilet paper along with the rest of stuff. I didn't like that I had to put it in the trashcan because I rather have all the smelly things leave the area instead of loiter around.

Three: More/better instructions or emphasis on how to use some of the things in the room. Didn't know you had to turn the hot water on with the button on the wall so I took a coooold shower the first night there until they explained it the next day. Washer/Dryer was also confusing. Washing the clothes was fine... but drying was a bit confusing. it did not want to dry no matter what we tried.

These are just small things that really bugged me but for the price i paid to stay here, it was totally worth it and I wouldn't mind staying here again!
South Korea Map