EURama Boat trip

Jozséf Attila Út, Budapest, Hungary

EURama Boat trip Budapest Reviews

Quest Quest
EURama sightseeing on the River Danube Apr 26, 2008
From all the sightseeing boats to chose from, we ended up with taking the EURama.

At initially going at 7pm the first day in Budapest, but being tired after a long day, we decided to see if we could change it to the next day. They were very nice about, and it was no problem at all to change it. :o)

As we sat waiting to the boat to come to the pier ( Pier 8), we just chilled in the sun. But when the boat came, I think we all were surprised to see that it looked more like an old fishingboat... lol. Especially the kids were dissapointed, and said they felt cheated. hahaha. I must admit that the other sightseeing boats we saw were better then this one, and I would have prefered to sit outside, not under a roof like we had to. Even so, the trip up and down the river provided us with a different and somewhat better view of both Buda and Pest. I found especially the Parliament building quite remarkable, and something we wouldn't have seen otherwise.

Our guide spoke quite well english, and also tried to teach us a few words in Hungarian. She also told us that Hungary isn't the real name, just the English name. Think she said the country is called Major or something in Hungarian.

All in all it was a nice trip and it took about an hour. But should I've done it again, I would have chosen another sightseeing boat.
View from back of the boat

Check Budapest Hotel Deals