Dusty's Bistro

3200 W Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA, USA
www.dustysbistro.com - (323) 906-1018

Dusty's Bistro Los Angeles Reviews

mellemel8 mellemel8
My mum and i ate here. we wanted to try something new. this was recommended by Jennifer (jenn79). this was near my mum's house. i also wanted something hearty before snowboarding.

i wanted to order something different. i normally order a omelet. i ordered a kobe beef hot dog. i know it is strange to order but, i was curious to taste it. my verdict is IT'S OK. it tasted slightly different. more of a beef flavor.

my mum ordered the moules frites, steamed mussels w/ fries, mariniara (wine wine). she enjoyed it. she finished the whole bowl.

we both shared the croque monsieur - turkey and swiss cheese au gratin and fried egg. i only had room for a bite. i was so full from the hot dog and sweet potato fries. i enjoyed it very much. i was a perfect enough of cheese on top. i was quite filled up. i would come back for this and other dishes here. i love the sweet potato fries the best.

the parking here is horrible. you need to park on the street. it is very small place. there is also outside patio dinning. there is a bar.

i would like to come back to try the almond encusted chicken breast, brown rice medley, ahi tuna, croque florentine, and poached salmon sandwich. i heard doris (martinikitty13) said that they have a wonderful chocolate lava cake. MY FAVE!!!!
croque monsieur - turkey and swiss…
kobe beef hot dog
moules frites, steamed mussels w/ …
sweet potato fries
Silverlake Has A Bistro? May 21, 2008
Dusty's Bistro brings tasty fare to a nondescript block of buildings on Sunset Blvd. Parking for Dusty's is metered parking on Sunset or valet parking around the corner.

The outside of the restaurant is plain and gray. The interiors though are full of character with some design elements which are out of place aka the antique Mexican food sign hanging in the corner.

After being seated, a basket with a variety of breads and crackers graced our table and was served with an olive tapanade...both of which were really good.

Appetizer: spinach and artichoke dip...tasted average.

Main: red snapper with lemon caper butter sauce...the sauce was flavorful, briny, tart, and creamy which paired very well with the delicate and perfectly cooked fish.

I tried the rigatoni and I think the meat was a bit tough probably because it was wild boar. The butternut squash raviolis were yummy sweet...it could have been a dessert!

Dessert: creme brulee...yummy delicous! and toffee cake...can't remember :(.

The service was good but then again there weren't many diners the evening we went. The dining area was spacious and comfy and lit well so that I was able to read the menu without squinting...which is always a plus with for my terrible eyesight. I would definitely return to Dusty's Bistro because my fish dish was really good!
Misplaced signage inside Dusty's B…
Dusty's Bistro Dining Area
Spinach and Artichoke dip
Red snapper with a lemon caper but…

Check Los Angeles Hotel Deals