Dusit Tani Dubai

Check Dubai Hotel Deals

Dusit Tani Dubai Reviews

savitri savitri
Dubai mixed Thai Hospitality Jun 29, 2010
I stayed in Dusit Tani for 1 week for my first trip to Dubai. It was a nice 5 stars hotels which had everything you need. It is located in the Sheikh Zayed Road, only 5 minutes to Burj Khalifa/Dubai Mall.

The room cost around 900 Dirham, but i got some discount due to company rate. I got the pick up service which cost 200 Dirham. It was a good service overall.

Everybody in the hotel were really helpful and friendly. The concierge was excellent, as everytime i need to ask direction or recommendation, i always found answers.

I stayed at the standard room which was already excellent. I got the room facing the side of Burj Khalifa. The amenities were nice and has the lemongrass smell, like typical Thai fragrance.

The room cost was including excellent selection of buffet breakfast. Downstairs close to the lobby,there was a small bar. At the roof top there was also gym and swimming pool.

I tried the Thai restaurant which has nice Tom Yum Kung and other Thai food which taste really good.

One more thing i like is the interior of the hotel, it has some antique of Arabic tea pot and decoration mixed with Thai culture. In the afternoon, At the lobby there were 2 girls playing traditional Thai guitar.
View from my room