Dusit Island Resort Chiang Rai

Dusit Island Resort Chiang Rai Rates and Deals

Dusit Island Resort Chiang Rai Reviews

sighmqt sighmqt
affordable quiet huge resort, great bed!!! Jul 26, 2013
De Dusit Island Resort is a big resort but, for me, it only felt that way when I sat in there lobby. It's not situated i the heart of the city, and very quiet.

They have a great number of personal who, from the moment they open the first door for you, all greet you in the thai style, with a 'whai' and a smile.

the rooms are spacious and offer a great view, you can see the mountains all the way back.

You will be welcomed wih a refreshment during check in and a fresh fruit plate will be placed in your room on the first evening. Every day complimentary water will be placed by your watercooker. Coffe tea as well.

I slept like a baby, loved the bed, my pillow evething, loved it!!!

The bathroom has a seperate bath and shower, and shampoo, soap and bodylotion is provided for every day.

The resort have a great amount off services they can provide for you. And they are on the route of the Central Mall Shopping bus, so if you wish to go out you do not have to ask for one of the resort's cars to take you there. The regular taxi meters can also be called, the reception will do that for you when asked. A Taxi meter will take about ten to fifteen minutes to come and pick you up.

four seperate restaurant (some with a great view), a pub and a coffe corner behind a small bakery will make you not go hungry without eating the same thing every day should you choose not to leave the resort. There's aslo a nightclub in the resort but this seemend closed during my stay.

Gift shop and salon also available in the resort.

Lovely pool in the back, seats and fresh towels ar provided for. The poolbar personal will come and take your order, you do not have to sit in the pool at the bar :)

You won't be able to hawl a taxi like in Bangkok, so note the callcenter's number, in case you are elswhere and wish to use a taxi meter.

A 'song thew' from the old bus terminal to the resort costs about 60 bath (july 2013)

PS bring musquito reppelant if you are staying in the resort during rain season (this is not provided for ;p )
view from the fifth floor
view from the floor
bathroom has a seperate shower and…
telephone in the bathroom next to …
Pearl510 Pearl510
The most amazing hotel that I have ever seen Mar 09, 2008
Wow. This is the most amazing hotel that I have ever stayed in. I might not be used to much, but this place is just like a dream. When I walked in my room I have just been standing there gazing at the place. It just looked so good. I stood there smiling to myself until one of the staff knocked on my still open door to bring my luggage in. Dusit Island Resort is just heaven on earth.

The entrance hall is nothing but luxury: fountains, marble, staff walking around in fancy gala-like dresses, a nice salon and a impeccable service. Rooms, as I already said, are equally great. The bed is just the best I've ever slept in, even better than at home. Not to mention those pillows. I've slept like a rose in this place. Rooms were quiet, not very big but big enough, and spotless. The bathroom is more than what I expect of a hotel bathroom, with a separate, wide shower and a bath. The place was just so cozy.

Apparently there is a steak restaurant at the highest floor. I don't eat steak but all the other members of the group went there. I just had roomservice spaghetti for a change. Service was perfect, fast, diner was great. I can not say anything about this place that was just average, let alone bad. I would go to Chiang Rai again only just to stay in this place once more.

Staff wasn't just friendly, they were unbelievably dedicated and helpful. Breakfast was delicious. What more can I say? This hotel is just better than home. I could have stayed here forever. Check out my blog for more picture. I don't know how to more them to this review.

Dusit Island Resort Chiang Rai Overview

Location. Dusit Island Resort Chiang Rai is located in Chiang Rai, close to Wat Phra Kaew, Wat Phra Kaew, and Wat Phra That Doi Chom Thong. Nearby points of interest also include Wat Pra Singh. Resort Features. Dusit Island Resort Chiang Rai's restaurant serves lunch and dinner. A swim up bar, a poolside bar, and a bar/lounge are open for drinks. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a children's pool, a sauna, a fitness facility, and tennis courts. Spa amenities include massage/treatment rooms, beauty services, and a hair salon. This 4.0 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms, limo/town car service, and audio visual equipment. High speed Internet access is available in public areas. This Chiang Rai property has event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. Business services, wedding services, translation services, and tour assistance are available. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include a coffee shop/caf, valet parking, and a concierge desk. Guestrooms. 271 air conditioned guestrooms at Dusit Island Resort Chiang Rai feature minibars and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, phones, makeup/shaving mirrors, and bathrobes. High speed Internet access is available. In addition to safes, guestrooms offer direct dial phones. Also included are complimentary bottled water and slippers. Guests may request in room massages, irons/ironing boards, and extra towels/bedding.

Dusit Island Resort Amenities

• Fitness Facilities
  • Jacuzzi
  • Massage
  • Beauty Salon
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes
  • Free Parking
  • Doctor on call

Related Travel Blogs About Dusit Island Resort Chiang Rai

Impressive Dusit Island Resort
On our way to Chiang Rai we make a short stop at one of the largest lakes in Thailand, of which (shame on me) I forgot the name. We were supposed to arrive just before sunset but by the time we got h…Chiang Rai hotel... Dusit Island Resort is the most luxurious hotel that I have ever seen. You may say I'm not used…

Check Dusit Island Resort Rates and Deals