Dunkin' Donuts

Berlin, Germany

Dunkin' Donuts Berlin Reviews

OurWorldTrip OurWorld…
Oct 29, 2006
This is more a laugh than a serious review :) I have never had Dunkin' Donuts before and they are all over Berlin. We had 7 doughnuts between the 2 of us over the weekend, so I decided to give you my Top 7. I know it's a funny number but we couldn't eat more. We had 1 on Friday, 4! on Saturday and 2 on Sunday. All the Dunkin' Donuts in Berlin have an internet cafe attached to it. What else do you need, surf the internet while nibbling on a delicious doughnut?

But doughnuts are not all you can get there. They also have bagels with different fillings. We had them on Saturday for breakfast and they are delicious too.

Here is the Top 7 now:

1. Flying hope (Cherry filling and banana frosting)

2. Banana frosting

3. Herbstwind (Autumn collection with Pistacchio frosting)

4. Boston Cream (Custard filling and chocolate on top)

5. Bavarian Cream (Custard cream filling)

6. Chocolate Cream (Chocolate cream filling)

7. Chocolate coconut (Chocolate doughnut covered with coconut flakes)
sdbleve says:
We have both Dunkin Donuts and Krispy Kreme here in San Diego. Krispy Kreme is deff the better of the two. But our favorite shop is a little mom and pop store about a mile away from our house. The donuts are not any better, but the people there are so much more personable.
Posted on: Nov 27, 2006
OurWorldTrip says:
My friends are always telling me about it! I have to try them the next time I'm in the US.
Posted on: Nov 10, 2006
Eric says:
mmmmm...my favorite type is the old fashioned chocolate donut. Have you ever tried Krispy Kreme (another US donut chain)?
Posted on: Nov 09, 2006

Related Travel Blogs About Dunkin' Donuts

Berlin, Germany
After our fun filled day at the castle, we ended up getting into Berlin around 10pm and pretty much went to bed after meeting up with Derrick and Kristen. The next day Mere and Kristen went on a wal…Dunkin Donuts. Berlin has dozens and we needed some donuts and coffee. After our breakfast we headed across the street…
Road to Berlin
Buttery, sugary, doughy morsel of goodness complete with cranberries and frosting. I love these things and I'm glad I can't get them at home because I would weigh 300 pounds. Meredith, Brad, and Ell…Dunkin Donuts, the clouds began to dissipate and it looked like it would turn out to be a nice day after all. Having been to Berlin
Berlin, here I come!
As I had a few days off from thursday to monday, I spontaneously decided to go to Berlin for the weekend.Bought a package at bahn.de, which includes railway ticket. Maybe not that mega-super-saver-sp…Berlin late lunch at a Dunkin' Donuts haha Opposite from the Dunkin' Donuts is the Opel Center. I knew they…

Check Berlin Hotel Deals