Dundees Deli & Bar & Grill

(514) 985-2625

Dundees Deli & Bar & Grill Montreal Reviews

world-traveller123 world-tr…
A great place with amazing food and cute waitresses Nov 02, 2007
During our week long trip to Montreal to attend a hockey game, we tried many different restaurants and only 2 restaurants are truly memorable. Dundee's being the very one we just love and keep going back for lunch and dinner and supper! Their soup, escargot, the bread, the steak, salad (oh so FRESH!), the halibut, the beers, the ambience, the cute waitresses, ... and all this come at a very reasonable price for the experience!! wasn't expecting very much as far as food selection and quality goes since Dundees is a bar and grill, and those types of places tend to play more to the atmosphere and beer selection than to the quality of their food. Well, I was quite surprised when I ordered the pasta with Godfather sauce. I highly recommend this dish because it was absolutely the best sauce I have ever tasted. I wanted to go back again just to order that dish but we did not have time, so I will be sure to stop there during my next visit to Montreal.

I am salivating just writing about them. I wish I were in Montreal right now!!!!!!!!!!

The martinis here are totally amazing and great.This was one of the nicest bars we found in Montreal. The place has a great atmosphere & it's in a great location. The bartender was quick w/ drinks & lots of fun.

Thumbs up to the waitress named Britney, totally amazing.
a great place