Dumaluan Beach

Bohol, Philippines

Dumaluan Beach Bohol Reviews

jaeWALK jaeWALK
Dumaluan Beach & the BBC Apr 16, 2008
Dumaluan Beach is the better beach in Panglao Island. Compared to Alona, this stretch is more serene and has better quality. This is also where some of the better beach resorts in Bohol are located such as the Bohol Beach Club and Dumaluan Beach Resort. I couldn't say much about these resorts because we weren't checked-in there, but we did get to use the Bohol Beach Club facilities by paying the entrance fee which was between P100-P200, i'm not exactly too sure about that now.

Anyway, as for Bohol Beach Club, the entrance fee is good for a day and would allow one to use their facilities such as the cabanas by the beach, the swimming pool, and the restaurant. The beach itself is nice... much nicer than Alona Beach. No seagrass on the shore, no boats to ruin your view. I think I spent a lot of time just sunbathing and wading in the water. The sand on the BBC beach touch is a bit rough, specially where the land meets the water. You get what I mean. But a few meters away it gets better. To cool off, just head on to the pool, order some drinks and just enjoy. They'll treat you like you actually have a room there.

The public beach is directly beside Bohol Beach Club. There's a guard post at the "border" between the BBC and where everyone else is. I have to admit though, that I actually had fun on the public beach too. Usually I would like my beach to be "people-free" but I had a good time watching the people jump off from this protruding log in the middle of the water. And the bottom of the water is better than the one at BBC or Alona. You can feel the smooth limestone beneath your feet, and it's like the sand is just scattered above the big rock bottom.

We got to like this beach better than Alona Beach, that we had to visit it twice even though we had to pay P200 for a tricycle to get us there. It's well worth it.
Bohol Beach Club
Welcome!
Entrance to the Beach
Wish I was here... again
stanleysingle says:
okay ill visit that this coming oct
Posted on: Jun 14, 2011
nomaden says:
true. (haha, can i be more specific?) i really agree that Damaluan is way better than Alona. ;)
Posted on: Nov 25, 2008

Related Travel Blogs About Dumaluan Beach

An Enchanting Beach Resort Experience
Months before our planned trip to Panglao island in the province of Bohol, I found myself immersed into the web seeking for the "ideal" resort to book.After having bookmarked a lot of Bohol and trave…Bohol Beach Club and Dumaluan? Let's clear the second doubt first : yes, Amarela is walking distance to Bohol Beach
Bohol Bee Farm
We flew via Phillipine Airlines from Manila to Tagbilaran airport and arrived around 10am, then, we had to wait for like 20mins to get our luggage as the luggages were manually br…Dumaluan beach resort to have a look and compare.  The beach shores were noticeably cleaner in Bohol Beach Club…

Check Bohol Hotel Deals