Dumaluan Beach Resort

Dumaluan Beach Resort Rates and Deals

Dumaluan Beach Resort Panglao Reviews

karizkyle karizkyle
Affordable Stay at the Beachfront Feb 13, 2009
Bohol is a beautiful province in the Philippines. My friend and I spent Valentines and went island hopping and exploring the city and countryside. We stayed in Dumaluan Beach Resort. The location is perfect just in front of the beach. The price for the accommodation is affordable and reasonable but for the menu I find it more pricey than its neighboring resort, Bohol Beach Club. I love seafood but I did not enjoy much their menu. The service is good, amenities are quite average, the place is clean. They have mini bar but I think the waiters aren't too accommodating so we decided to just sleep than spending time there. But I would definitely recommend this especially to those budget travelers. When you're there just enjoy the calm waves and the heat of the sun :)
The balcony of our room
the Beach Front
Lunch by the beach

Dumaluan Beach Resort Overview

Discover all that Bohol has to offer with Dumaluan Beach Resort as a base. The hotel features a wide range of modern facilities and services in its 59 well-appointed guestrooms and throughout the premises. Each guestroom has air conditioning, shower, balcony/terrace, satellite/cable TV, refrigerator. To suit guests' convenience, this Bohol accommodation offers 24hr room service, shops, coffee shop, laundry service/dry cleaning, meeting facilities. In addition, the hotel's guests can enjoy the leisure and sports facilities provided on the premises: massage, pool (kids), outdoor pool, garden. With elegant facilities and hospitality, guests at this hotel will surely have an impressive stay. To proceed with your reservation at the Dumaluan Beach Resort via our secure online booking form, please enter your period of stay.

Dumaluan Beach Resort Amenities

• Shops in Hotel
  • Souvenirs/Gift Shop

Related Travel Blogs About Dumaluan Beach Resort

An Enchanting Beach Resort Experience
Months before our planned trip to Panglao island in the province of Bohol, I found myself immersed into the web seeking for the "ideal" resort to book.After having bookmarked a lot of Bohol and trave…Panglao island. Unfortunately the two resorts, Bohol Beach Club and Dumaluan (the only ones I was able to dig up in the area…

Check Dumaluan Beach Resort Rates and Deals