Dulles Town Center

(703) 404-7120

Dulles Town Center Reviews

Africancrab Africanc…
Huge Shopping Mall with Food Court Jun 28, 2012
I have rated the Town Center coast as average because the coast of living in this area is generally high, but the residents are used to it. Now for a visitor like me, it is actually high because I come from a State where the cost of living is much lower than Virginia's. If you live in Washington, and areas of the East Coast, this is average pricing. If you are coming from the Southwest, this is going to be expensive. Well I like shopping and my daughter has picked up my bad habit.

We decided to go to the mall after talking to Mark's colleague/ friend's wife Marlene who was excited about the big mall. We also needed to buy a few things for the Fourth of July celebrations, so it was not really a hard sell.

Located at the intersection of Virginia Routes 7 and 28, it is about 20 minutes’ drive from Herndon, even with traffic. There was little traffic at 11:00 am when we went there. The parking lot was busy (most shopping malls across America are like this, all week), no surprise. We found parking in front of JCPennys and walked right in.

The mall looks fairly new and well maintained; most major names like Sears, Nordstrom, Loyd & Taylor, JCPennys, Macys, H&M, Anne Taylor, Cache' and specialty stores like Gap, Abercrombie & Fitch and the Washington Redskins Official store, to mention but a few. It is a Premier Shopping complex with over 190 stores. For someone who likes shopping, this place is like a drug to an addict. So many stores to choose from; each seemed to have a sale going, and boy, do we love sales!

By the way, there is a Cheese Cake Factory here too; I had to resist the urge to go order a Red Velvet Cheese Cake, next time perhaps.

A huge food court at the center of the mall caters for the hunger needs of shoppers as well as store workers of the mall. Different cuisines to choose from, in fact we ate at the Master Wok Chinese (look at my review of Master Wok), while Mark dug his teeth in a Sandwich from Chic-fil-A.

Once our bellies were no longer complaining, we took on the task of shopping and got some great outfits, and color for the Fourth of July.

Check Dulles Hotel Deals