Duke's Chowder House

757 Southcenter Mall, Tukwila, WA, USA

Duke's Chowder House Tukwila Reviews

Farmboy23662001 Farmboy2…
Excellent Clam Chowder outside of town Sep 16, 2011
I truly enjoyed this restaurant. After arriving in town, I was looking for someplace to grab a nice meal and adult beverage after traveling all day. The hotel recommended Duke's and what a recommendation it turned out to be.

When you enter, you first notice the nautical decor including the fishing poles used to divide the bar from the restaurant and on the archways between the room. Heading towards the restrooms, you can view the photos of all the "Dukes" including Duke Ellington and of course, The Duke, John Wayne.

On my first visit I had the Salmon Club Sandwich. An excellent choice. Fresh Salmon with bacon, tomato and avocado, Very tasty.

On another visit I chose the Fish and Chips Combo which comes with a cup of Duke's famous Clam Chowder. The fish was good but the Clam Chowder was excellent. I should have foregone the fish and chips and just ordered the Chowder.

The staff was friendly and attentive to this weary traveler stopping in their establishment. They also have locations in Tacoma, Kent and 4 in Seattle.

I highly recommend Dukes Chowder House. You will not be disappointed.

Check Tukwila Hotel Deals