Duck Tours

www.londonducktours.co.uk - +44 (0)20 7928 3132

Duck Tours London Reviews

sdbleve sdbleve
Nov 19, 2006
When my son first told me he wanted to go on a Duck Tour while we where in London...I suprised him by knowing exactally what a "Duck" was. I had seen a TV show that referenced these WWII Amphibious vehicles a few months before he mentioned them. In fact, I think we have a company using them for tours here in San Diego. So since we were going to the London Eye and the tour office was very close by, we decided to stop and book a tour.

This ride was one of my favorite parts of our 2 week trek across the pond. The excited yell that went up from the kids on the Duck as it went down the spillway into the Thames was electrifying. I don't think a single adult did not have just as big a smile on their face as their kids. The tour guide was very animated and funny. I am sure the kids did not get a lot of his jokes, but it made me chuckle. And lets face it, an amused dad is a happy dad!
A boy and his "duck"!

Related Travel Blogs About Duck Tours

When Nursery Rhymes Go Bad
The boat-cum-bus loved to prove the adage “Jack of all trades, master of none” and today was no exception.  Dave tested the new clutch as the Duck sloshed into the Thames nigh on Vauxhall Br…water and then looked up.  “Fuck it”, he muttered, “London Bridge is looming now…” ****************** Inspired by the London Duck Tours . …
Temple Church
Today I finally had my chance to get a peek inside the round Templar Church.  I found it interesting and very neat.  There are stone effigies inside the oldest part of the church. They memo…London Eye (the worlds largest fairest wheel) to see about going out on a “Duck Tour”.   These tours are in old WW II amphibious…

Check London Hotel Deals