Duck Inn Lodge

Duck Inn Lodge Rates and Deals

Duck Inn Lodge Whitefish Reviews

patzi3 patzi3
a bit small but very nice, with one service problem Sep 28, 2010
The room (the Jackson room) was very nice, though a bit small and had a nightstand only at one side of the bed.

The balcony was beautiful with a lovely view of the river and a huge plant full of flowers.

Breakfast was really nice, and so was the service there, except for only one problem. Before I made the reservations (for 7 nights) I specifically asked if it was possible to cancel and only stay one night and pay for one night in case we'll change our minds about the hotel or for some other reason. They told me that this was possible, but when it came to it and we wanted to make our stay shorted they wouldn't let us do it, no matter how many times I told them that I made sure of this before I made the reservations. So that part was pretty annoying, but if you ignore that - they were very helpful with travel tips and general things, all people there including the owners were very friendly.

I would still recommend it, and despite that annoying incident I still had a great time there and even in the extra night I had to stay despite my will to go I enjoyed the hotel...
Our balcony
View from the balcony
The bed (only one night stand for …
ice-box in case u need to keep any…

Duck Inn Lodge Overview

Located along the banks of the Whitefish River, the Duck Inn Whitefish is located near several area attractions. These include the Glacier National Park, National Bison Range, Flathead River and the Big Mountain Ski and Summer Resort. Downtown Whitefish is just a few blocks away from the property. Skiing, white water rafting and cross country skiing are popular outdoor activities.

The Duck Inn Whitefish features 15 non-smoking guest rooms that are furnished with unique decors. Rooms have air-conditioning units, Internet access, kitchens and telephones. Fireplaces and balconies that provide garden or river views are provided in most rooms.

The Duck Inn Whitefish has a Fireside Lounge with a video collection, a dining area, a deck and a private yard/garden. This property also features a ski/boot storage area and a private computer with high-speed Internet connection.

Duck Inn Lodge Amenities

• Garden
  • Hiking
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Barber/Beauty Shop
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower