Dubrovnik Hotels

Browse 29 Dubrovnik, Croatia hotel reviews for 334 Dubrovnik hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Dubrovnik

Kolocep Hotels7.8 km
Orasac Hotels9 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Dubrovnik Hotels and Deals

#1 of 334 hotels in Dubrovnik
filipiniana says: "Villa Tolja - is a great location..it has great homy ambiance. strong connection..."
$62
#2 of 334 hotels in Dubrovnik
Chokk says: "I had been driving most of the day from Treviso in Italy and suddenly I found my..."
$68
#3 of 334 hotels in Dubrovnik
seaangel says: "The hotel met me with the greetings on the TV's screen when i came into the room..."
$81
#4 of 334 hotels in Dubrovnik
tirsomaldonado says: "If you want to live the city, this is the best option you have. The apartment is..."
#5 of 334 hotels in Dubrovnik
cbrzustoski says: "The host family was wonderful to us throughout our stay. They gave us ice cream ..."
#6 of 334 hotels in Dubrovnik
mainhart says: "If you're in Dubrovnik, this is the place to stay! When you get off the bus, loo..."
#7 of 334 hotels in Dubrovnik
lrecht says: "Having been a long time, dedicated Hilton HHonors Diamond member, we tend to lik..."
$93
#8 of 334 hotels in Dubrovnik
lulascoots says: "Wow. Our balcony was facing the Adriatic, and it was unreal. gorgeous views,..."
$94
#9 of 334 hotels in Dubrovnik
gingerbatik says: "We booked this apartment through booking.com on the day we arrive in Dubrovnik ..."
#10 of 334 hotels in Dubrovnik
boxinbcn says: "For my family and I, this hotel was a great choice. It is about 20 minutes by bu..."
$49
#11 of 334 hotels in Dubrovnik
ccjbeachbum says: "Like in split i listened to some travbuddies who mentioned that you take the bus..."
#12 of 334 hotels in Dubrovnik
vixen2306 says: "Apartments are located in a quiet street about 1 km away from Dubrovnik's Old To..."
#13 of 334 hotels in Dubrovnik
Chokk says: "I was looking for a hotel in Dubrovnik but I was out way too late and the hotels..."
$39
#14 of 334 hotels in Dubrovnik
benwielenga says: "Guesthouse Petrusic is one of the many possibilities to stay while visiting the ..."
$36
#15 of 334 hotels in Dubrovnik
wiese says: "Its only 15 mins walk to the Old town, 10 mins to the underground rave ask and ..."
$40
#16 of 334 hotels in Dubrovnik
world-traveller123 says: "This was a place we stayed at as part of our Intrepid travel trip in Dubrovnik. ..."
$62
#17 of 334 hotels in Dubrovnik
henrirouw says: "A hotel You like to be without much pretention You feel welcome and everything ..."
$30
#18 of 334 hotels in Dubrovnik
seangee says: "we booked this place last minute for our trip to Dubrovnik and it turned out pre..."
#19 of 334 hotels in Dubrovnik
sshephard says: "The villa Ragusa is located at the top of Zudioska Street in the Old Town of Dub..."
#20 of 334 hotels in Dubrovnik
novabelgica says: "The city bus from the main bus station to the old town stops right in from of th..."
$52
#21 of 334 hotels in Dubrovnik
VanessaMunYee says: "This 4 star hotel is part of the Importanne Resort. Located very closed to the o..."
$53
#22 of 334 hotels in Dubrovnik
sarahsan says: "Hotel Vis has a good location overlooking the see at Lapad Beach. All though it ..."
$35
#23 of 334 hotels in Dubrovnik
DrSeuss says: "Came across this place while browsing for somewhere to stay in Dubrovnik. Had to..."
#24 of 334 hotels in Dubrovnik
PurpleDSM says: "Stayed at this hotel as it was the joining hotel for a group trip I was doing. G..."
$53
#25 of 334 hotels in Dubrovnik
catherineb says: "I stayed here for about 2 nights! Really was one for my least favourite places o..."
$26