Dubliners Irish pub & café

Fernando Camino 22, Malaga, Spain

Dubliners Irish pub & café Malaga Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Irish pub near the bull fight arena Mar 06, 2011
After our great meal at Sal Gorda we wanted to end the day with a cold final beer at the MS-Maestranza’s hotel bar, but were disappointed when we found it closed upon our arrival. My friend Manu decided to go to bed while the rest of up decide to find an open bar this Sunday evening in early March. We asked the receptionist for advice and she said that we should search in the neighbourhood of the Malaga Bull fight arena that was situated just behind the Hotel opposite the city centre direction.

After some walk we found some persons standing smoking o the street and it turned out that it was the Dubliners Irish pub & café. The place turned out to exactly as all the other Irish pubs both interior and selections of colours; dark brown wood and green Irish colours everywhere.

The bartender was a nice Spanish guy that didn’t drink on his shift and spoke pretty good English; my friend and I went both for the Galicia Estrella as a draught beer. It tasted just as wonderful as I found it when I visited Santiago de la Compostella. Marc and I ended up in having more than a couple of beers at this one of the few places that was open this late Sunday night; I managed to go to the hotel and Pack shortly after 2 am.

Check Malaga Hotel Deals