Dublin Hotels

Browse 148 Dublin, Ireland hotel reviews for 278 Dublin hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Tallaght Hotels7.9 km
Dun Laoghaire Hotels9.2 km
Newlands Cross Hotels9.7 km
Clondalkin Hotels9.9 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Dublin Hotels and Deals

#1 of 278 hotels in Dublin
vulindlela says: "We had about a two hour notice that we were going to Dublin, so while at Atlanta..."
$57
#2 of 278 hotels in Dublin
Vioweil says: "I stayed at the Kilronian House Hotel at the end of September for 3 nights. The ..."
#3 of 278 hotels in Dublin
VoyagerGirl says: "I booked a 6 bed mixed dorm ahead of time through Hostelworld.com for I think ..."
1.5
$13
#4 of 278 hotels in Dublin
mirkku387 says: "I booked the guesthouse for one night in June for our short overnight stay in Du..."
$42
#5 of 278 hotels in Dublin
bridgetmc615 says: "I work at a five star hotel in Ireland, so I was able to get a good rate at this..."
#6 of 278 hotels in Dublin
jsbuck1 says: "We stayed here 4 nights. It was a wonderful place to base our stay in Dublin. T..."
$37
#7 of 278 hotels in Dublin
Dave490 says: "This place was amazing. I will be coming here again. It is located in an amazing..."
$39
#8 of 278 hotels in Dublin
mrgishi says: "We couldn't have been more pleased with our stay at the Fitzwilliam, which is lo..."
#9 of 278 hotels in Dublin
bmwguy81 says: "Great modern hotel close to city sights. Everything is clean and updated. Exce..."
$43
#10 of 278 hotels in Dublin
jdig0304 says: "The only problem with this hostel is location but it is near public transportati..."
$10
#11 of 278 hotels in Dublin
syedfahmad says: "I stayed for a few nights at the Shelbourne Hotel in Dublin. The hotel is absolu..."
$162
#12 of 278 hotels in Dublin
hanleyscot says: "For the first night of my visit to Dublin I selected The Celtic Lodge Guesthouse..."
$48
#13 of 278 hotels in Dublin
alohapineapple says: "The location is near the O2 arena and the LUAS tram stops right in front of it. ..."
$79
#14 of 278 hotels in Dublin
leannexo says: "This was the perfect place to stay in Dublin, just a 10 minute walk from Temple ..."
$15
#15 of 278 hotels in Dublin
WELSHMAN1949 says: "GREAT HOTEL CLEAN AND FRESH HELPFULL STAFF NEAR THE CENTRE FOR ALL BARS CLUB..."
#16 of 278 hotels in Dublin
Janx99 says: "If you want a nice, clean hotel that has a great staff, no problems at check in/..."
#17 of 278 hotels in Dublin
syedfahmad says: "This is not 4-star hotel as claimed on most sites, but there is nothing wrong wi..."
$44
#18 of 278 hotels in Dublin
tj1777 says: "We stayed at the Arlington hotel for two reasons - one was location. It is hard ..."
$56
#19 of 278 hotels in Dublin
chadstraveling says: "Great place! Great Staff! The staff was very helpful. Other then how much they..."
$74
#20 of 278 hotels in Dublin
hanleyscot says: "For our last two days in Ireland we checked into the George Frederic Handel Hote..."
$47
#21 of 278 hotels in Dublin
dansgirl1978 says: "This hotel was perfect!!! The location was in the middle of the city center, wit..."
#22 of 278 hotels in Dublin
VanessaMunYee says: "This boutique hotel located on Fleet Street which is on the same street of Templ..."
$83
#23 of 278 hotels in Dublin
Chokk says: "I had actually not looked at where this hotel was situated when I booked it and ..."
$95
#24 of 278 hotels in Dublin
KatieP5806 says: "The hotel was very cute, right across from the beautiful Christchurch Cathedral ..."
$58
#25 of 278 hotels in Dublin
bohemiaworld says: "I booked this through hostel world and paid 22 euros for one night in a 6 bed fe..."
Dublin