Dublin Citi Hotel

Dublin Citi Hotel Rates and Deals

Dublin Citi Hotel Reviews

mainhart mainhart
Perfect location for pubbing Oct 29, 2016
Dublin is an expensive city. I tried looking for reasonably priced hotels or Airbnb's, but they were far from the center, so I decided to splurge, although this hotel was far from classy. Stilll it was very centrally located to Temple Bar and much of what Dublin has to offer. The room was VERY small, with a twin bed and not much room for luggage. Not exactly comfortable for spending time in. Thankfully I didn't. Nicely decorated though. The bathroom was nice, very modern. Another thing about the room. Apparently the ones in the front of the hotel are very noisy at night. Fortunately I was in the back and it was nice and quiet. Easy to sleep in. The windows don't open fully, but just enough to let some air in. This is a good thing, since the small bed is up against the window sill. I'd hate to have fallen 3 stories to my possible death while sleeping! Attached to the hotel is a very lovely and atmospheric pub called Trinity. Breakfast is served there if you wished to eat. The food was quite good and if you want an Irish styled breakfast you need to go to a pub, so this fit the bill. The coffee was horrendous, but I found that throughout Dublin. Stick with Cappuccinos, which I realize are not very Irish, but if you need caffeine, it's the way to go. I thoroughly enjoyed the central location of this hotel and found the staff to be very friendly. Just don't be too drunk when get to the room, you might stumble over your luggage and somehow go through the window!
Dublin Citi Hotel and Trinity Pub
monkeymia79 says:
Thanks for the honest review, I admit I giggled in a few places.

Congratulations on your feature.
Posted on: Nov 13, 2016
The-Jellyfish says:
hahahahaha! stumble over luggage and go through the window! did you try looking for a hostel?
Posted on: Nov 12, 2016
traveldoc1984 says:
Dublin is on my bucket list! Do you see yourself returning again? I've heard good things about a local restaurant there called Crackbird.
Posted on: Nov 12, 2016
mystic868 mystic868
Good location and good value Feb 03, 2014
I stayed here on 2 occasions recently. The hotel is in a very central location, you can't really get more central!

The hotel itself is over Citi bar, which has a bar on the ground level and a nightclub underground, but I can't say I heard any noise from either (though I wasn't exactly tucked up in bed early either night!).

The hotel is clean and has everything you need...it may not be the fancies hotel but it more than makes up for this in it's convenience of location and its price point, with both of my single night stays costing less than 50 euro each (weeknight).

Dublin Citi Hotel Overview

The Dublin Citi Hotel is a three star hotel, located next door to the Central Bank on the edge of Temple Bar, and within sight of Trinity College. The hotel offers comfortable accommodation and good food that is served in a relaxing and cosmopolitan environment. All 26 spacious guest rooms have been designed with comfort, warmth and convenience for the valued guest foremost in mind. The easy on the eye colour schemes and comfortable bedding aim to make your stay with hotel as invigorating and relaxing as possible. Each guest room provides the following facilities: Ensuite bathroom, Multi Channel TV & Radio, Hairdryer, Ironing facilities, Direct Dial Telephone, Tea & Coffee making facilities. Please Note that the hotel has a very busy bar and nightclub which operates 7 nights a week. As a result of this guests may experience noise late at night or into the early hours of the morning. This property might not be the best option for families with children due to the nightclub noise.
Citi Bar & Venue is the newest in cosmopolitan nightlife in the trendy Temple Bar area. It has 4 floors with 3 bars to cater for all types of functions such as; parties & corporate outings. It has 11 screens to watch all sporting events, and serve food daily Monday - Saturday in the ambient setting.
The hotel offers bar, lift/elevator, nightclub, reception and safe deposit box.

Dublin Citi Hotel Amenities

• Complimentary Toiletries
  • TV
  • Nightclubs
  • Direct dial phone
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Towels
  • Shower
  • En suite
  • Cots

Related Travel Blogs About Dublin Citi Hotel

Arrival in Dublin
~We took the 'swift' ferry run by Irish Ferries, from Holyhead to Dublin. I booked the passage online at home before we left. While speaking to Brit Rail in Manchester I was informed that I could hav…city but it is nice. The Four Seasons Hotel in Dublin is very posh. The staff is incredible. The rates…
Before and after arriving in Dublin
Before arriving in Dublin, everything that could possibly go wrong did go wrong! Rewind a week earlier, I am on the phone pleading with the bank to send my new card in one business day due to me hav…hotel it struck me about how much Dublin resembled Pretoria (not the city center, but the scenery between the airport…
Final Stop - DUBLIN!
Our hotel was amazing.  It wasn’t in city centre but it was worth being away from the crowds.  The castle was everything I hoped it to be — and more.  I really enjoyed the decor …Our hotel was amazing.  It wasn’t in city centre but it was worth being away from the crowds…

Check Dublin Citi Hotel Rates and Deals