Dublin Bar

011 26112233

Dublin Bar New Delhi Reviews

TravellinChic Travelli…
Good Music Bar Nov 26, 2010
This is relatively a small bar with a small dancefloor as well.

Our friend seem to know people there as he would greet him and he will do the same to them. We were escorted by someone from the hotel and we went to check out Dublin Bar in the basement.

We first ordered our drinks and after getting our drinks went to the dancefloor where there are some tourists dancing :P There are some indians as well but the foreigners were more.

I have no idea how much drinks cost here as our friend took care of everything. The music is pop and good for dancing so in no time we are dancing already.

After some time, a cuple of friends came and I get to meet a Chinese looking girl who is from Manipur, India! Wow, I'm sooo surprised to see that my features could actually be mistaken for someone coming from Northeast India! :P

Sometime around midnight, things get a bit more fun and the girls were requested to dance on top of a long black rectangular thing on the side of the dancefloor which I was told later were the speakers. We all squeezed ourselves in there and danced while vodka shots were given to each one and the guys were happily taking photos of the girls! hahaha!!! Must be a dream come true for them :P

After that, we took our stuff and left for a more "happening" place - F BAR! :)

Check New Delhi Hotel Deals