Dublin Airport

Dublin Airport, Dublin, Ireland

Dublin Airport Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Why does it always have to rain when I step out of the plane Jun 11, 2011
I have arrived and departed several times from Dublin Airport, which is located in Collinstown. It is operated by the Dublin Airport Authority and 18.4 million passengers passed through the airport in 2010, making it the busiest on the island of Ireland followed by Belfast International, Belfast City, Cork and Shannon.

The airport is located 9 km north of Dublin City in a once-rural area near Swords and it is the headquarters of Ireland's flag carrier Aer Lingus, Europe's largest no-frills airline Ryanair and Ireland's domestic, regional airline Aer Arann.

The airport has grown quite a lot since I was there the first and especially the Rental Car Parking has suffered in service level due to the changes. Today you have to take a bus to pick up your car.

Well inside the airport functions quite well when you have found the right place for check-in. I was leaving from gate 218 which was situated in a wing of the airport which was not nice to have a long delay in. There were only one small bar and one restaurant to shop from during our 2 1/2 hour delay.
My delay visualized
The check-in hostess
The airport
The airport
Vikram says:
For its size, I think it's fairly good.
Posted on: Jun 25, 2011

Related Travel Blogs About Dublin Airport

Clarion Hotel, Dublin Airport
Today we decided that we would stay in a hotel near the airport. Firstly, although we could have stayed in JillĀ“s place in Blackrock, she associated that with studying, and also it would be mil…airport so we booked the Clarion for 100 euro and stayed there instead. The drive to Dublin was very…
our fist day in Dublin
We flew into Dublin airport at 19h30.From the Dublin airport to downtown you could take the urban bus which spends 40 minutes to get there with a price of 2'30 € per person and travel; a special…Dublin airport at 19h30. From the Dublin airport to downtown you could take the urban bus which spends…

Check Dublin Hotel Deals