Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Dubai Reviews

KarinK KarinK
7 things to do in Dubai Jun 05, 2016
From the date when Fly Dubai introduced a direct plane line from Bratislava, Dubai started to be an even more popular destination for vacation than it was before. Dubai became more reachable for a good price and it started to be popular not even among Slovaks but also among people from the countries next to Slovakia. Especially that this destination is perfect when you want to enjoy summer weather also in November.

I made a trip to Dubai last year in November and I prepared for you few tips what you can not miss in Dubai.

Dubai is one of the 7 United Arab Emirates and is amazing destination to make an trip.

I went there in November and I have prepared for you some tips what you can not miss in Dubai.

1. Marina Beach

2. Desert Safari Adventure in Dubai with traditional Arabian dinner

3. Burj Khalifa - Tallest structure in the world - Guinness world record 2009

4. Old Dubai - market, Sheik Mohammed lunch, Dubai Ceek

5. Ski Dubai - The mall of the Emirates

6. Shopping - IBN Battuta mall, Dubai mall, Marina mall

7. Burj AL Arab - dinner in Jumeirah Mina A'Salam

Aquarium Atlantis, Palm Jumeirah and much more.

Read more here https://togetheraroundtheworldblog.wordpress.com/2016/06/04/7-things-what-to-do-in-dubai/

and video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xeu6lzy3p-g
Desert
Beach in Dubai
monkeymia79 says:
Thank you for the review Karin. My friend went last year and loved the desert tour.

Congratulations on the featured review.
Posted on: Jun 08, 2016
Zagnut66 says:
Congrats on being featured!
Posted on: Jun 07, 2016
Suusj says:
Congrats on the feature :).
Posted on: Jun 07, 2016
o_dog o_dog
Middle-eastern Food! Nov 12, 2011
Love, love middle-eastern food! My friend Brenda and I were excited to explore the cuisine of the Middle East. As our local guide, Richie took us to different restaurants to taste local cuisine.

Here are some that we sampled. I was absolutely in love with the kebab. And, again, I should have taken notes of the name of the dishes, but once they brought the food out we forgot about all of it and started digging :)
o_dog o_dog
Dubai Nov 12, 2011
During my visit to Abu Dhabi to see the F1 race, I went to visit Dubai, the neighboring city in the UAE. Dubai is known for its out-of-control modern landscapes and its luxurious looks (my impression prior to the visit), and I wanted to check it out :)

Yes, it's true. Dubai is breathtaking! I couldn't help but wowed at the sight of Dubai's city plan, outrageous skyscrapers, shopping malls, and everything. Would it be inappropriate to call it the Las Vegas of the Arabian peninsula?
Dali at Dubai
Allorjenbabybernie Allorjen…
Tour of Dubai Nov 02, 2009
Hired a driver for the day with another couple and got taken to all the main sights in Dubai, Atlantis Palace was amazing especially the aquarium inside. The Old Creek area had an interesting skyline with all the big hotels and offices. The sail hotel was not open to visitors but still managed to get photos at the gated entrance.
Dubai Creek
Sail Hotel
Atlantis Hotel
mkelbe says:
thank you for this interesting review.
hope to see dubai soon on myself...
have a great time, greetings
Posted on: Oct 07, 2010
Charmink Charmink
Dubai Feb 12, 2007
Dubai has the est in everything. Tallest, biggest, longest, largest. etc, etc... But the most appreciated are the ones which are natural

Related Travel Blogs About Dubai

My First and Not Last Trip to Dubai, UAE
My Dubai Trip May 2010 My trip to Dubai, UAE was to interview with Emirates Airlines and was given notice about 5 days out that I will been flying out for a three day interview. This was a little ne…Dubai Trip May 2010 My trip to Dubai, UAE was to interview with Emirates Airlines and was given…
Arrived at 5.30 and needed a bed
I was pretty fresh when I landed and I couldn’t wait to get started. The plane had flown pretty fast and we landed more than one hour before schedule which pleased me. I had hoped to get some s…Dubai and I had the wonderful luck to see the skyline of Dubai from a parking area of Ras Al Khor…
A Tour of Dubai
Monday was a fantastic day in Dubai. It was just fabulous. I saw and learned a lot about Dubai. Dubai was discovered in the 1800s as a fishing and pearling village. The waterways that surround Dubai,…Dubai. It was just fabulous. I saw and learned a lot about Dubai. Dubai was discovered in the 1800s…

Check Dubai Hotel Deals