Dubai Hotels

Browse 228 Dubai, United Arab Emirates hotel reviews for 512 Dubai hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Jumeirah Hotels16.4 km
Sharjah Hotels16.6 km
Ras Al Khaimah Hotels92.3 km
fujairah Hotels100.8 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Dubai Hotels and Deals

#1 of 512 hotels in Dubai
qtchick says: "I am writing this review while sitting in the hotel totally freaked out on the..."
$68
#2 of 512 hotels in Dubai
mellowflame says: "When I arrived they said that my booking hadn't been confirmed and that they did..."
#3 of 512 hotels in Dubai
pbrown49 says: "Please be very careful about reserving a room at this hotel. My wife and I made..."
$50
#4 of 512 hotels in Dubai
bwickham says: "Hi all , you may think this is a real bitch reveiw, but we had been to Bankok E..."
#5 of 512 hotels in Dubai
Vikram says: "I stayed at this hotel one night but that was enough to put me off totally. Befo..."
#6 of 512 hotels in Dubai
wandafromtexas says: "The first time I got stuck in Dubai, I say 'stuck' because it was not planned, w..."
2.5
#7 of 512 hotels in Dubai
oilman says: "Star Metro Deira Hotel Dubai Nice hotel for your short stay in Dubai , Very ..."
$80
#8 of 512 hotels in Dubai
elam says: "Nice, clean rooms. We got room at ground floor. Towels, soap, shampoo, bathing c..."
#9 of 512 hotels in Dubai
nabkamar says: "Ibis Hotel Al Barsha is located on Sheikh Zayed Road near Mall of the emirates. ..."
#10 of 512 hotels in Dubai
Philippe28 says: "This is a very cheap hotel, one of the cheapest I could find for only 35-40 euro..."
$47
#11 of 512 hotels in Dubai
nightsky says: "We stayed at Grandeur Hotel in Al Barsha, a new residential/hotel district in th..."
$62
#12 of 512 hotels in Dubai
oilman says: "Ive been there 2 times. I was picked up at airport by their Taxi van and ..."
#13 of 512 hotels in Dubai
SanjeevGeorge says: "We booked the hotel through a local agent here, so it was economical to stay her..."
#14 of 512 hotels in Dubai
hobawest says: "I was picked up at the airport by a taxi and asked if I could be taken to a coup..."
#15 of 512 hotels in Dubai
AvelinoL says: "I chose this hotel because I wanted to stay in Deira, not far from the airport, ..."
$121
#16 of 512 hotels in Dubai
Amrisalem says: "Located at Jumeirah district, mid way between Jumeirah Beach Residence and Jumei..."
#17 of 512 hotels in Dubai
seventwentytwo says: "Stayed there a month ago. Sixty bucks per night with half assed but alright brea..."
$38
#18 of 512 hotels in Dubai
tox says: "Decent hotel located very close to Dubai Airport.The prices are in unison with t..."
$25
#19 of 512 hotels in Dubai
BC2203 says: "I stayed at the Majestic Hotel during the New Year holidays. When staying more ..."
#20 of 512 hotels in Dubai
jananddans says: "3 star hotel-dirty,smelly,poor condition,building work to pool area,seedy area a..."
$49
#21 of 512 hotels in Dubai
blessedkaye05 says: "DO NOT STAY HERE!! We booked through cheapoair.com and they did not honor our..."
#22 of 512 hotels in Dubai
bigstoney82 says: "When i first arrived at the hotel, and was heading to my room, a young lady stop..."
#23 of 512 hotels in Dubai
Amrisalem says: "the Hotel is attached to Dubai Mall, full-stop. over rated and the reason is ..."
#24 of 512 hotels in Dubai
ledoka1982 says: "This hotel have a great location, about 200 meters from the metro station, also ..."
$47
#25 of 512 hotels in Dubai
sarahsan says: "Radisson Blu Media City Dubai is located, like the name indicates, in Dubai Medi..."
$113