Dubai Hotels

Browse 228 Dubai, United Arab Emirates hotel reviews for 512 Dubai hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Jumeirah Hotels16.4 km
Sharjah Hotels16.6 km
Ras Al Khaimah Hotels92.3 km
fujairah Hotels100.8 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Dubai Hotels and Deals

#76 of 512 hotels in Dubai
bigstoney82 says: "In one of my stops in Dubai, i decided to try this place out, it was a bit expen..."
$64
#77 of 512 hotels in Dubai
dlacksheep says: "Located close to Dubai Airport, this is one of a few hotels around the airport t..."
$65
#78 of 512 hotels in Dubai
singrose says: "I stayed here for a week in sept 2010, the staff on arrival were flat out busy a..."
$67
#79 of 512 hotels in Dubai
tirsomaldonado says: "For the money you pay I believe it is a good deal. We were just spending one nig..."
#80 of 512 hotels in Dubai
ashleynpearson says: "If you are looking for budget accomodation in Dubai, good luck...there is not mu..."
#81 of 512 hotels in Dubai
vpfaiz says: "I stayed there a for a month and I loved the experience. A neat and clean hotel ..."
#82 of 512 hotels in Dubai
gerashi says: "I enjoyed my stay at the hotel, nice clean rooms, very friendly staff, just like..."
$111
#83 of 512 hotels in Dubai
xandervanhoof says: "The hotel is located on a good central location with two metro stations on 5 min..."
$112
#84 of 512 hotels in Dubai
peto says: "I took my family and I took a 4 bedroom apartment with kitchen and 3! bathrooms...."
$144
#85 of 512 hotels in Dubai
pilgrim68 says: "I booked this hotel for my wife and I for our wedding anniversary. We only live ..."
$163
#86 of 512 hotels in Dubai
sassytrvlr says: "Two stars for service at a Ritz!!!! to their defense this hotel is new...thus th..."
#87 of 512 hotels in Dubai
raks77 says: "Our room was in split level with the higher level for entry, wardrobe bathroom..."
#88 of 512 hotels in Dubai
federro says: "Hotel is situated on Al Riga Road where you can find many cheap but good food re..."
$48
#89 of 512 hotels in Dubai
sarahsan says: "I arrived early and check in was at 2 pm, but that was not a problem. I got my r..."
$85
#90 of 512 hotels in Dubai
mdri says: "Good Hotel, friendly staff but noisy in the night when you have a room on the fr..."
$118
#91 of 512 hotels in Dubai
harryj says: "I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express Safa Park and was happy with what I received..."
#92 of 512 hotels in Dubai
OmarAsali says: "If you are on budget then this could be a good choice. It is Close to the airpor..."
#93 of 512 hotels in Dubai
Rover57 says: "Queens Hotel Dubai. A half hour taxi ride from the airport and we arrived at Qu..."
#94 of 512 hotels in Dubai
congexs says: "Cheap price, near to metro station. The problem is the hotel is located in the s..."
$43
#95 of 512 hotels in Dubai
parag385 says: "The hotel is located in Bur Dubai Area thereby providing easy access to popular ..."
$60
#96 of 512 hotels in Dubai
deenacummings21 says: "The Trader's Hotel in Dubai is in a convenient location to the airport and to th..."
$104
#97 of 512 hotels in Dubai
saffatrav says: "stayed here on a stopover for 3 days. the accommodation is good and clean, but i..."
#98 of 512 hotels in Dubai
funnyboy26 says: "I have just returned from 7 nights at Le Royal Meridian Beach Resort Dubai, the ..."
$149
#99 of 512 hotels in Dubai
jananddans says: "3 star hotel-dirty,smelly,poor condition,building work to pool area,seedy area a..."
$49
#100 of 512 hotels in Dubai
blessedkaye05 says: "DO NOT STAY HERE!! We booked through cheapoair.com and they did not honor our..."
Dubai