Dubai Hotels

Browse 228 Dubai, United Arab Emirates hotel reviews for 512 Dubai hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Jumeirah Hotels16.4 km
Sharjah Hotels16.6 km
Ras Al Khaimah Hotels92.3 km
fujairah Hotels100.8 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Dubai Hotels and Deals

#51 of 512 hotels in Dubai
teacherinkuwait says: "I loved this hotel! While it's about a 40 AED ride to Jumeirah beach if you're ..."
$73
#52 of 512 hotels in Dubai
PJ06 says: "Busy hotel, preferably more for transit passengers... to freshen up catch up o..."
$114
#53 of 512 hotels in Dubai
amazed says: "Nice, simple, clean and to-the-point. Just wanted a place to crash at night, and..."
$59
#54 of 512 hotels in Dubai
heartxofxmine says: "A couple of things about this place: It was an ideally located hotel - on the wa..."
$158
#55 of 512 hotels in Dubai
edregin says: "When I went to Dubai sometime May 2009, I was supposed to book THE PLACE, but br..."
#56 of 512 hotels in Dubai
DAO says: "I needed a quiet room near Dubai Airport as I had a late arrival and early depar..."
$83
#57 of 512 hotels in Dubai
bigmac993 says: "I have stayed in this hotel several times while going in and out of the middle e..."
$80
#58 of 512 hotels in Dubai
Ali1983 says: "As you may guess, hotel rates are always highest in Dubai and it is really hard ..."
#59 of 512 hotels in Dubai
drmcflurry says: "As much as Id like to give this hotel an excellent mark, I have to be perfect..."
#60 of 512 hotels in Dubai
sky1794 says: "Overall I think this is a great hotel in a convenience area. Near by most of the..."
#61 of 512 hotels in Dubai
Robby77436 says: "Stayed for 2 nights in October 2010. Very spacious rooms, 10 minutes by taxi fro..."
#62 of 512 hotels in Dubai
invinoveritas says: "Stayed in the one bed room apartment suite at Dusit recently, beautiful hotel wi..."
$73
#63 of 512 hotels in Dubai
bielecka says: "If you're coming for business and need a place to stay in Dubai Internet City/Du..."
$94
#64 of 512 hotels in Dubai
savitri says: "I stayed in Dusit Tani for 1 week for my first trip to Dubai. It was a nice 5 st..."
#65 of 512 hotels in Dubai
amazed says: "Got it via booking.com at almost the last minute, ended up paying slightly more ..."
$62
#66 of 512 hotels in Dubai
Autumnpol says: "My choice of staying at the Sheraton, Deira was dictated by the package deal I c..."
$84
#67 of 512 hotels in Dubai
bielecka says: "I can definitely recommend Chelsea as a good option for someone who stays in Dub..."
$157
#68 of 512 hotels in Dubai
sultan1 says: "the main difficult issue is the location no wifi at the apartments no TV at the ..."
#69 of 512 hotels in Dubai
hanii says: "Firstly Dubai is not a backpacker place, its aimed at upmarket tourists and Busi..."
#70 of 512 hotels in Dubai
purplemuse says: "For the prices that were offered via Agoda.com, we thought it was quite fair. We..."
#71 of 512 hotels in Dubai
mirabella581 says: "JA Ocean View is very well located HOTEL right on The Walk Jumeirah within 100..."
#72 of 512 hotels in Dubai
stilltravelling2 says: "We'd read some reviews before we went and some were critical, but we thought it ..."
#73 of 512 hotels in Dubai
prashanthmenon says: "A great place to stay in Dubai... It is difficult to find a taxi here. You ne..."
#74 of 512 hotels in Dubai
Mozan says: "Lets start with the bad aspect, the location is not that good. You have nothing ..."
#75 of 512 hotels in Dubai
FlipOut says: "Althought the first problem you run into with this hotel is trying to find this ..."
$61