Dubai Hotels

Browse 229 Dubai, United Arab Emirates hotel reviews for 512 Dubai hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Jumeirah Hotels16.4 km
Sharjah Hotels16.6 km
Ras Al Khaimah Hotels92.3 km
fujairah Hotels100.8 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Dubai Hotels and Deals

#26 of 512 hotels in Dubai
altamimi82 says: "We stayed in a 2 bedroom superior apartment which was excellent. The apartment ..."
#27 of 512 hotels in Dubai
mirkie says: "i didnt do much of the evening scene in Dubai when i was there as my hotel i was..."
$231
#28 of 512 hotels in Dubai
heartxofxmine says: "I thought this place was amazing. For the cost in comparison to other hotels in ..."
$236
#29 of 512 hotels in Dubai
GrahameThomson says: "So maybe I'm a country bumpkin and haven't been to many hotels.. yet but this ha..."
$239
#30 of 512 hotels in Dubai
canonize says: "Well first of all its all about the view when you go on a holiday... and what co..."
#31 of 512 hotels in Dubai
Babymaria says: "I felt gratified to have experience the most iconic and one of the most luxuriou..."
$1,292
#32 of 512 hotels in Dubai
MarioBG says: "This hotel is simply excellent in every aspect. Location was quite good, very ..."
$51
#33 of 512 hotels in Dubai
roaminallover says: "If you are looking for a hotel which isnt just glass and non descript opulence -..."
$64
#34 of 512 hotels in Dubai
Rizz1 says: "Excellent hotel and service. Cheap deals are also available. Hotel includes free..."
#35 of 512 hotels in Dubai
claudioerba says: "I'm very often in the City and this is my favourite hotel place. Nice restaurant..."
$167
#36 of 512 hotels in Dubai
funnyboy26 says: "I stayed in this hotel and must say I was very impressed with the whole experien..."
$167
#37 of 512 hotels in Dubai
Amrisalem says: "spent the weekend with some friends. The Location: the hotel is attached t..."
$170
#38 of 512 hotels in Dubai
amazed says: "This hotel is unique - for a concrete jungle like Dubai, this place offers a uni..."
$106
#39 of 512 hotels in Dubai
smk23us says: "We stayed here during our honeymoon trip in Persian Gulf. We have chosen this ho..."
$91
#40 of 512 hotels in Dubai
boxinbcn says: "I definitely recommend this one. It isn't cheap, but the rooms are beautiful, th..."
$212
#41 of 512 hotels in Dubai
DTraveler14 says: "When I traveled to Dubai in 2015 I stayed at this amazing hotel. The pictures ..."
$135
#42 of 512 hotels in Dubai
Amrisalem says: "The hotel provide Rooms as well as Hotel apartments, located in the Jumeirah Lak..."
$97
#43 of 512 hotels in Dubai
Farore says: "Well it is Dubai, so there simply is no cheap. The hoel has a grand entrance, ..."
$151
#44 of 512 hotels in Dubai
victor7878 says: "Few nights at the JW Marriott in Dubai. The location of the hotel is good if ..."
$171
#45 of 512 hotels in Dubai
Roberto78 says: "Great Hotel for short stay and not to far from the beach and other sites..also f..."
$101
#46 of 512 hotels in Dubai
Katikinnz says: "My friend and I booked this hotel for a 4-day party weekend escape from Saudi! ..."
$111
#47 of 512 hotels in Dubai
tresbelle says: "I stayed in this hotel for three nights and liked there very much! the rooms are..."
$183
#48 of 512 hotels in Dubai
Amrisalem says: "First a grandiose entrance, with a strong Emirati influence. located in the E..."
$261
#49 of 512 hotels in Dubai
leo07 says: "Great value for the price you do feel like you are in some palace ... my only ..."
#50 of 512 hotels in Dubai
ashasan says: "Location is right by the metro on shaikh Zayed rd, but unfortunately there isnt ..."
$146