Dubai Fountain

04 362 7500

Dubai Fountain Reviews

sengaurav sengaurav
Amazing thing made to enjoy Nov 01, 2013
The Dubai Fountain is the worlds largest choreographed fountain system set on the 30-acre manmade Burj Khalifa Lake, at the center of the Downtown Dubai development in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. It was designed by WET Design, the California-based company responsible for the fountains at the Bellagio Hotel Lake in Las Vegas. Illuminated by 6,600 lights and 25 colored projectors, it is 275 m (902 ft) long and shoots water up to 500 ft (152.4 m) into the air accompanied by a range of classical to contemporary Arabic and world music.[1] It was built at a cost of AED 800 million (USD 218 million).

The name of the fountain was chosen after a contest organized by the developer Emaar Properties, the result of which was announced on 26 October 2008.[2] Testing of the fountain began in February 2009,[3] and the fountain was officially inaugurated on 8 May 2009 along with the official opening ceremony of The Dubai Mall. On 2 January 2010 the length of Dubai fountains was increased to 275 m (902.2 ft
misssixty123 misssixt…
Amazing Apr 17, 2013
The light show at Dubai Fountains is very well synchronized and a must see while in Dubai. I would recommend trying to book your Burj Khalifa tickets for early evening (4-5pm) and then seeing the light show when you get done that way your already at the fountains and don't have to come back. Try to get outside early to get a great view of the show as it gets very busy and crowded. The time to say goodbye fountain show is the best one that I have seen so far- it was amazing!!!
Chokk Chokk
A fabulous watershow Feb 06, 2011
I was not aware about the Dubai Fountain before a taxi driver kept on talking about it for long time while I was driving with him. It turned out that the Dubai Fountain is a record-setting choreographed fountain system set on the 30-acre manmade Burj Khalifa Lake, at the centre of the Downtown Dubai.

I actually misunderstood his Punjab English and I was walking around looking for a fountain that played music when hell broke out on the lake next to where I was standing.

The Dubai Fountain consists of many high-pressure water jets and shooters. The water robots can make the water look like it is dancing and the shooters which shoot water upwards. The super shooters shoot water under more pressure up to 240 feet in the air, and extreme shooters, which shoot water under the most pressure to 420 feet in the air. These shooters create a loud "boom" noise after water is ejected; they made a sound like fireworks. The super shooters and extreme shooters are used the least during each show because it takes a lot of time to build up enough pressure and energy to shoot water that high in the air.

The fountain was designed by WET Design a California-based company and it is illuminated by 6,600 lights and 25 coloured projectors. It is 275 m long and shoots water 150 m into the air, accompanied by a range of classical to contemporary Arabic and world music. It was built at a cost of AED 800 million or USD 218 million.
carloshaddad carlosha…
Best Attraction in dubai May 05, 2011
Anyone who comes to visit me here in Dubai, I make sure they see this fountain. It is always a spectacle, even for me after seeing it so many times.

The music, the lights and the surrounding atmosphere are always nice. You have plenty of coffee shops and restaurants there, so you can enjoy this during dinner. And if you don't want this, and since most restaurants are packed, then you just go there and find a place in the open areas.

The fountain display start at night, but it is worth also going during day.
sally247 sally247
Dubai Fountain Apr 10, 2011
dubai fountain is a very unique one you can stand in front of it seeing the amazing colors and techniques sooo wowwwwwwwww .. Really you must go and visit it

Related Travel Blogs About Dubai Fountain

Arrived at 5.30 and needed a bed
I was pretty fresh when I landed and I couldn’t wait to get started. The plane had flown pretty fast and we landed more than one hour before schedule which pleased me. I had hoped to get some s…Dubai Fountains. I was not aware about the Dubai Fountain before taxi driver kept on talking about them…
Fascinating
I'm not going to make this a day by day blog, i'm just going to tell the highlights of my 6 day Dubai adventure :) I hope you enjoy it anyway. We arrived in the early morning, which was nice because…Dubai Fountains (the show start at 6 pm, and then every half hour). The show takes only a few minutes…

Check Dubai Hotel Deals