Dua Dara Inn

Check Kuta Hotel Deals

Dua Dara Inn Kuta Reviews

nicky13 nicky13
no no no for me Apr 21, 2013
i remember the reason i signed up for travbuddy because i wanted to write a review for dua dara inn but it is gone now, and i dont know why. I am not against this place having a low rate, i just feel the need to remind people. I felt sick when I read the review of dua dara inn. people wrote good reviews about this place, without knowing something bad.

it was the end of summer 2010.

my husband and i were in that hotel and it is true that they provide cheap rooms. not so clean or fancy but it seemed fine with the price we paid. we couldnt find other place to stay and we were tired, it was in the evening and we wanted to rest. the room was ok. well what could we expect from 150.000IDR per night. a double bed room with a fan for two persons. so after a few days staying in bali ( we couldnt stay at our previous hotel longer because they were overbooked ) my hubby and I needed some clean clothes. so i decided to take a shower and to wash some of our clothes in the bathroom. no hot water was not a problem for me. after I took a shower. I filled the bath tub with water, I thought i saw something swimming? and it was not only one, they were a lot and swimming, those were red worms oh my goodness,they were 5mm long, thin and red! definitely not mosquitos larvae according to us, i have worms phobia, for sure i felt sick. I called my hubby to confirm what i saw, and he said those were worms, then we packed and wanted to leave right away

He was very upset and wanted to get our money back, which we had to pay in advance. ok we stayed for 3 hours. i showered myself with water and worms, then found worms swimming in our bath tub. and we were told that we couldnt get our money back. the receptionist was angry and yelling at us. and he said no guests are bothered with the worms, he told us to tell to other guests if we wanted to, but he wouldnt give our money back, my husband didnt want to leave without getting back the money,cos we didnt stay even for the night. the receptionist called us on names and after a quarell he finally gave back our money. there was no manager we could talk to, just he yelling at us. it has been some months already, but i remember the worms vividly. despite of the cheap price, please think twice if you want to stay in this hotel. there were many guests there, swimming in the pool, there could be worms too in the pool, we didnt check, and apparently nobody was aware there were tiny worms swimming in the water of their bathroom water, dua dara inn owner could have solved the problems by now, but who knows. just be careful.
rintjez rintjez
Dua Dara Inn Oct 08, 2010
Dua Dara Inn is located at Poppies Lane 2, Kuta – Bali.

I like this place because the price and facilities are good.

Room with fan + shower costs Rp. 150,000 for 2 person and Rp. 90,000 for 1 person.

Room with AC + hot water + bath tub costs Rp. 250,000 for 2 person and Rp. 150,000 for 1 person.

The price includes tax and breakfast!

Nice, eh?

Not to mention they have a nice pool too! Normally guests would have breakfast on the side of the pool or just simply relaxing and make friends with the other guests.

Since it is located in Poppies Lane 2, it is pretty easy to go to Kuta beach or Legian area where the shops, clubs and eateries are located.

The workers are incredibly sweet and friendly, that makes me feel like I’m home when I stay there.

Just so you know, Dua Dara Inn doesn’t accept reservation by phone or email. You need luck to have a room there. But, you can call them at 62-361-754031 ahead of time to know if there is any available room upon your arrival. Besides, they don’t give you towel, so don’t forget to bring your own towel.
alexshark says:
hi, I'm going to Bali on 30th of this month. I don't know how I can book a room in this place. can i go there without a reservation?
Posted on: Aug 21, 2011
ahhh will check it out ! :D
Posted on: Oct 13, 2010
mitmutmitun mitmutmi…
Dua Dara Inn, Kuta, Bali May 21, 2010
Last year (March 2009) I and my friends was stayed in this lodge. Dua Dara Inn is just 10 minute from Ngurah Rai International Airport. The name of the street is Poppies Lane 2, Kuta. From Ngurah Rai International Airport take taxi from taxi counter. Ngurah Rai Airport Taxi is the only company which has the monopoly to bring tourists out of the airport. No other taxi company is allowed to have a service counter in the airport. The rate is fixed between Rp. 45.000 - Rp. 50.000. Give the taxi driver the address (Poppies Lane 2, a one way street) it is closed to Barong Hotel, Bali.

We got a twin room with fan, attached bathroom and light breakfast at only Rp. 150.000. The facilities is basic, so dont expect to much. But if you want room with air cond, they also provide at the price Rp. 250.000.

This lodge is located near from Kuta Beach, 10 minute walk. These area is also full places to eat, shops, hotels, clubs and everything what tourist needs is within walking distance.

Unfortunatelly, you cant be booked online in advance for this lodge, you should come by your self to booked.
Dua Dara Inn, Cheap Accommodation,…
Tim6485 Tim6485
Affordable, great location, great pool, great spot to meet travellers (poolside that is) Dec 08, 2010
Met some great people at this place, simply by meeting them poolside. It's in the heart of Kuta area but simply tucked down a driveway which no one really ventures down, was here for three weeks and really enjoyed it's pool, location and travellers I met.
Dua Dara, Popies Lane 2, Kuta, Bal…

Check Kuta Hotel Deals