Düsseldorf

Dusseldorf, Germany

Düsseldorf Dusseldorf Reviews

Ils1976 Ils1976
Nightshots of the city Nov 08, 2013
TB Lauro and Jutta organised a small get together with the possibility to take some night pictures.

Since recently I began to develop a big interest in photography as well as Tania (TB Sweettangerine) and with the four of us we wanted to 'shoot' the night away in Düsseldorf.

Unfortunately because of her illness, Jutta wasn't there to meet up with the three of us, but I am sure that one day we meet face to face.

Düsseldorf is ideally for taking night pictures but I guess not when it is raining and freezing cold outside, nevertheless, the three of us made the best of the situation and I am already looking forward to the next "photo opportunity".
martijacobs says:
Thank you so much for this lovely pictures of Düsseldorf!
Posted on: May 23, 2016
Ils1976 says:
Sometimes when I have to be quick I will do the same but I like to "fool around" with the camera so I try and the amazing part is that I learn amazing things each time ... that's the fun about it I guess! :D
Posted on: Mar 21, 2016
monkeymia79 says:
Thank you for your compliment. I will admit I still shoot in auto settings. Some work, some don't.

I will get around to reading the manual and getting more comfortable with manual settings.
Posted on: Mar 13, 2016