Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Convention Center

Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Convention Center Rates and Deals

Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Convention Center Saint Louis Reviews

jenniescharm jenniesc…
Great value in the downtown St. Louis Aug 14, 2012
This was my first stay at a Drury Hotel, and all I have to say is that from now on, Drury will be at the top of my list whenever I need another hotel.

I wanted to stay somewhere I could park the car & either walk or take the subway, and this location by the Convention Center fit the bill perfectly. It was no more than a 10-minute walk to the Arch, and the Convention Center stop on the Metro (subway) was around the corner. (I used the Metro to get back & forth to Forest Park, taking advantage of the $2 all-day shuttle service around the park itself.) It took a little extra walking to get to a grocery store when I ran out of sunscreen and needed a new headband, but I didn’t mind as it was a one-time only trip.

The staff was very friendly and helpful. All areas of the hotel that I visited – my room, the lobby, the fitness center & the pool area – were clean and well maintained. I did have a little trouble with the elevator – once forgetting to keep my room card out to activate the elevator from the lobby & another time being taken down to the lobby when I wanted to go up to the parking garage, but those incidents were probably “user error” as opposed to an issue with the elevator itself. When I had trouble getting into the fitness center because of a new lock that took a little extra effort to open, a call to the front desk had a staff member on his way to help me in less than a minute.

While it’s highly unlikely any hotel by a major tourist attraction during the popular summer months will ever be inexpensive, Drury scores high in my book for value. Room rates were about the same as at other areas hotels, but Drury came out ahead with all the extras. Free parking in a garage attached to the hotel, breakfast, and an evening Manager’s Reception are the ones I took advantage of. Food at breakfast and the reception were the same every day, but it was hot and in ample supply. As an added bonus, the local guidebook in my room had a coupon for $2 off admission to an exhibit I wanted to see at the Missouri History Museum in Forest Park. As I left the Drury Hotel, I did so with another coupon, this time for $10 off my next stay at any Drury Hotel. I really hope I get to use it before it expires!
Dr_Seuss says:
Nice review, pity none of your own pics
Posted on: Aug 14, 2012

Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Convention Center Overview

Location.
This city-center property is located in St Louis.

Features
Enjoy our FREE 5:30 Kickback, FREE hot breakfast, FREE wireless Internet access and FREE long distance. Our 5:30 Kickback includes a rotating menu of chicken tenders, meatballs, baked potatoes, salad, chicken wings, beer, wine, soda, mixed drinks and more (subject to state and local laws). Our QUIKSTART breakfast buffet includes scrambled eggs, sausage, Belgian waffles, biscuits and gravy, fresh fruit, bagels, and pastries. Enjoy our exercise room, business center, swimming pool and spa tub.

Guestrooms
Amenities featured in guestrooms include coffee/tea makers, 60 minutes of free long distance calls in the United States and free local calls. Guestrooms have cable television with premium TV channel(s), HBO, and ESPN. Business-friendly amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and voice mail. All guestrooms provide microwaves and refrigerators. Bathrooms feature hair dryers.

Enjoy a free hot breakfast including scrambled eggs, sausage, Belgian waffles, biscuits and gravy, fresh fruit, bagels, and more.

Every evening enjoy a complimentary rotating menu of hot food and cold beverages.

Restaurants are adjacent or nearby.

Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Convention Center Amenities

• Facsimile
  • Audio/Visual Equipment
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Spa/Jetted Tub