Drop In Club Resort & Spa

Drop In Club Resort & Spa Rates and Deals

Drop In Club Resort & Spa Koh Phangan Reviews

nitelifenyc nitelife…
A True Dump in Paradise Apr 21, 2012
I can't believe that of all the places I stayed during my trip to Asia, that THIS turned out to be the most expensive.

This place is truly a turd in the toilet that is Koh Phagnan, and If I never see this place again, it will be too soon.

Sure, the 2 ladies at the front desk were very nice, but after that, there is NO saving this dump.

First, the entire area smelled like sewage. I'm not sure what it was, but the staff even acknowledged it and said that there was probably a backup or clog somewhere. A clog?? holy cow thats a big clog.

Second, The bed. Wow. I've slept on some crappy beds in my time, but in this place I actually had to position myself in the bed to avoid the HUGE coil springs that were poking from the mattress. No Kidding. It actually HURT to sleep in this bed.

Third, the "wifi." What's the point of saying you have Wifi when it gives SO low a signal that it cant work for ANYONE??

Fourth, the people staying there. I mean Full Moon Party is gross and full of douchebags but I think 90% of them were located at the Drop In. This was the Douchebag capital of Koh P.

On my last night there I woke up to a HUGE centipede crawling on my neck. I know, I know...its a tropical island and there are bugs and all that...but i've travelled in the tropics before and never had a centipede (or any pre-historic looking bug) crawling on my while i slept. I woke up and had to kill it...and when I told the hotel staff in the morning their response: "oh yeah they come in the rooms some times"

Do yourself a favor and skip this place. In fact, skip Koh Phagnan all together. The entire place has been ravaged by raging tourists and is a true disgust.
This is the Centipede that was in …
Bommiexx Bommiexx
The best place to stay if you're there for partying Mar 03, 2011
I always stay here when I goto FMP. Its a bit over priced during full moon especially in high and peak season. Even worse, during new year you have to pay for dinner gala which is ridiculous. However, if you're young and like to party, this is probably the best place to stay. They play music and even got a foam party at the pool. Foods are acceptable. You can swim whenever you want. You can bring whoever you want.
lenis18 lenis18
Dec 28, 2009
Its a fine hotel.. A bit expensive but we had air-con, tv and all the stuff so maybe thats why. but I had a really good time and the staff are really nice - partied with them a couple of nights good fun.

If you're staying here under full moon you should be prepared for party all the time. Music starts early and ends late - but if you're there for full moon you're not there for sleeping ey..

Drop In Club Resort & Spa Overview

This hotel is in the heart of the island and about 300 meters from the beach. The Drop In Club Resort & Spa is also a short distance from the commercial center. This hotel is located at 154/1-10 Haad Rin Beach in Koh Phangan, Thailand. The Drop In Club Resort & Spa is near public transportation and a walking distance from many popular tourist spots.

There are 46 rooms for rent at the Drop In Club Resort & Spa. There is only one floor for these units. Guests can choose between double bed or twin rooms as well as a larger junior suite. There is a walk-in shower at this facility. Guests can also look forward to air conditioning in all units, hot and cold water, a mini-bar, a private balcony area and a TV. For security there is a safety box.

Amenities at the Drop In Club Resort & Spa include a bar, an on-site restaurant, a laundry service and a parking facility. Guests can also look forward to Internet access. This is a four-star resort. Please note that there are no rooms for non-smokers or the physically disabled.

Drop In Club Resort & Spa Amenities

• Excursions
  • Desk
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Massage
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes