Driving snow scooter – and flying more than 20 meters

Kuutsemae, Estonia

Driving snow scooter – and flying more than 20 meters Kuutsemae Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Driving snow scooter Feb 06, 2009
Snow scooter are for men and women who enjoys speed and snow in a breathtaking combination.

I had never driven snow scooter before but my girlfriend had done it before and I was really looking forward to do it. We left Elva at 6 pm in the dark to find the scooter rental close to Otepää. We arrived there 30 min later after getting lost in the dark winter on the small roads.

It was pretty cold; close to-12 degrees Celsius and the only light came from the moon. The snow scooter rental was next to one of the ski slopes and there were 10 huge snow scooters lined up - they were much larger than I had imagined.

We found a guy who spoke English so I could follow some of the instruction. There was not much to speeder on one hand and break on the other. We paid for one hour; I found it rather expensive but what the heck I was all in for it. It was 2000 ekk for the both of us or 65€ each. There was no insurance possible so we had to take care.
Chokk says:
You should try it, it is great fun - but watch the speed:)
Posted on: Mar 13, 2009
Koralifix says:
I have to go on a ride one day! Seems to be good fun :)
Posted on: Feb 14, 2009

Related Travel Blogs About Driving snow scooter – and flying more than 20 meters

Driving snow scooter – and flying more than 20 meters
I had never driven snow scooter before but Kaija had done it and I was really looking forward to do it. We left Elva at 6 pm in the dark to find the scooter rental close to Otepää. We arrived there… I had never driven snow scooter before but Kaija had done it and I was really looking forward to do…

Compare Otepaa Hotel Rates (10.9km away)

Kuutsemae Map